Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury reportedly signed for December

I think the word love is in ink pen the rest might be legit.

Paul should win without much trouble

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :yawning_face:

This is a step backwards from Woodley.

1 Like

Tommy Fury has been boxing a whole hell of a lot longer than Jake Paul. Not professionally but training wise.

I wouldnā€™t be so certain on a Jake Paul victory here.

Nah, there would be swelling or fading that just looks fake AF. Iā€™d put money on it.

Tommy isnā€™t very good. Iā€™ve seen all of his fights and heā€™s nothing like his brother. No ring IQ, no real talent. Heā€™s just an athletic guy with size and reach.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Jake Paul beat him. Not that Jake is any good either.

1 Like

Tommy wil be the first guy Jake has ever fought in his weight division. Tommy can box and Tommy has power. The only way Jake wins, is if itā€™s a workā€¦

1 Like

Here we go again lol.

Every Jake Paul fight is a work if he wins.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have any tattooā€™s,so I donā€™t know if swelling is normal or not.Tyron did have a tattoo person there with a tattoo gun,so it was a pretty damn good fake.

It looks nothing like a real tattoo, especially a fresh one. You canā€™t get stabbed with needles and not have some sort of redness or swelling.

98% chance thatā€™s some marker or pen. Having a tattoo artist around with a gun for a photo op isnā€™t that hard.

And in the (way) off chance that it is real? Tattoos on palms or soles of feet just do not last so it will mostly disappear on its own.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œSteven_McTowelie, post:31, topic:3694089, full:trueā€]

Tattoo artists are really good at drawing with a pen also.

Bas Ruttenā€™s palm tat seems to be lastingā€¦

1 Like

Should be a good fight but I gotta go with Jake.

Def gonna be tougher than Tyquil tho

Iā€™ve seen others as well. Probably done well and deep.

I know many tattoo artists and itā€™s just not something they recommend as they generally donā€™t last.

But there is Bas. Jesse James I think still has his. Some other random Iā€™ve seen on tv has one thatā€™s hanging on.

Nothing is absolute but if you want something to last itā€™s probably best to do it elsewhere!

Woodley is a clown and that tattoo pic is a major L whether it was a real tattoo or not

Jake is his daddy and owns him for life

1 Like

Tommyā€™s opponents have a combined record of 14-175. The only guy he fought who had a winning record is 3-0 against guys who are 0-25.

Tommy can ā€œboxā€, but heā€™s just not a good boxer. He didnā€™t have the amateur pedigree that Tyson had. He started boxing much later in life.

Honestly him and Jake are about on par with their boxing accolades. Neither have wins over any legitimate boxers. Neither have been tested. Iā€™d put Tommy at only marginally the favourite. And by marginally I mean 60/40.

I get the criticism about Tommyā€™s record, but Jake Paulā€™s opponents have a combined record of ā€¦0-0 and his performances in those have been VERY dubious/arguably fixed at times.

Theyre both absolute novices in boxing terms but I agree with you that Tommy should have the edge. Heā€™s bigger, more athletic and is actually where Iā€™d expect a lower tier 7-0 fighter to be in his career. Its not like he is a hot amateur prospect like his brother that is going to move through the pro ranks quickly

Thatā€™s pretty much what the betting odds are. Paul was the favorite against Robinson, Askren and Woodley. This is the first time heā€™s the underdog.

Am i retarded or is Fury blatantly obvious EZ money?