Jake Paul vs Uriah Hall

Jake Paul cruised to a big victory over the legend Anderson Silva in only his 6th match as a pro. Now with a record of 6-0 the Paul train is looking to continue.

Uriah Hall fought on the same card winning a 4 round decision to Le’Veon Bell. His first fight as a professional boxer was a success. Hall won the fight with no doubt. Paul is taking some hate for fighting a 47 year old man. Also he’s yet to fight a real boxer with a good record. Hall might not get Paul any more fans but it is a tough fight. Hall is now 38 year’s old and is known for a wide array of kicking techniques as well as the ability to give good fights. He has lots of power and usually gets the knockout.

In a battle between Jake Paul vs Uriah Hall who do you favor?

@pauliegmma - follow

1 Like

I would have to go with Jake…Uriah looked like shit.

5 Likes

There’s two different official Jake Paul threads yet here is another Jake Paul thread

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

3 Likes

Isnt he fuckin awesome?

2 Likes

Nah, this sounds stupid!

1 Like

And he’s not even viral like Conor was, I feel ya.

You think Hall looked bad? I picked Hall because he almost beat me up once.

1 Like

He didn’t look great considering he was boxing a football player

3 Likes
1 Like

Guys anyone not named Cobra Tate is a missed opportunity for Jake’s next fight. Fuck Nate, fuck Joe Riggs, and fuck every other semi-retired MMA guy you hopeful assmunching goons throw out. We get it you want to see Jake lose. But we finally have an entertaining star in boxing, let this train roll on. Plus Jake manhandles Nate and all those other guys anyways, could Vegitos heart really handle seeing Jake Paul cream pie one of the Diaz bros?

1 Like

“an entertaining star in boxing”

classic movies wtf GIF by FilmStruck

1 Like

Hall isn’t a big enough name to get this fight

1 Like

He should fight Mark Hunt

3 Likes