Jake Paul will KO Nate Diaz

Like Woodley who is around the same weight as Jake?
Except the age, but he was the last champion before usman

ya woodley is perfect an ex wrestler who lost his last 18 rounds fought at 170 wrestled at 158 3 inches shorter and is retired.How about Uriah Hall if he wants an MMA fighter

1 Like

If he wants to be seen as a real boxer, he needs to act like one. That’s why both brothers are performers and not boxers.

Now take your contrarian troll job elsewhere, fuckface.

2 Likes

I got Nate on this for sure

2 Likes

Its just weird constantly calling out MMA fighters, turning up at UFC events etc etc when you’re a boxer (or “boxer” in his case). If you’re gonna involve yourself in MMA so much fight in MMA.

It’s all marketing and publicity.

If I won the lottery at 14 I would dress like this.

hes worst poster here

I mean unless the Paul brothers are paying guys to take dives I don’t think Jake Paul could go into a Dragon Ball Z time chamber and train for 5 years and best Nate in a fight.

Woodley’s chin isn’t what it used to be but he should win the battle of the overhand rights with Jake.

I can’t see Paul beating Nate. Nate has no quit and Cardio for days. Paul has never been in a fight or faced adversity and let’s not forget he is not a fighter.

Yea the guy that eats punches from the best strikers in MMA in 4oz gloves and keeps coming back like a horror movie is gonna get KOed by Jake Paul