Jake Shields back home in SF Celebrating

Double post

Sorry double post. Mobile app problems

Elbows kind of pointy. Otherwise, not to shabby Phone Post

I know he has a child, but I really have to question his sexual preference. And I'm not bashing or judging him for whatever it may be. He would be a great example if he was in fact homosexual. To have a numerous time/organization champion come out would be huge news in the MMA world.

no eye contact, therefore not homo.

All the hard work paying off right there.

Shady. Phone Post 3.0

I actually think I understand what is going on here.

k1levelstriking - Shady. Phone Post 3.0
!!! Phone Post 3.0

Looking at the picture again, it almost looks like the love chld of Lemmy from Motörhead Anne Bette Midler.

boxing wiz - I know he has a child, but I really have to question his sexual preference. And I'm not bashing or judging him for whatever it may be. He would be a great example if he was in fact homosexual. To have a numerous time/organization champion come out would be huge news in the MMA world.
In for answers! Phone Post 3.0

Above pics ^^

Phone Post

2 of the 3 pics can be explained. The one is Nick Thompson weighing in. Not Jakes fault for his choice of or lack of attire. The top photo, I think Jake could just be showing the importance of wrist control in the BJJ world. The other one is flat out a bad look.

boxing wiz - 2 of the 3 pics can be explained. The one is Nick Thompson weighing in. Not Jakes fault for his choice of or lack of attire. The top photo, I think Jake could just be showing the importance of wrist control in the BJJ world. The other one is flat out a bad look.

Jake and I fight for wrist control alot. LOL. I crack up every time I see those photos

PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby - 

Above pics ^^

Phone Post

they really are pretty bad I guess. The phone calls that went out after were awesome. Cesar and Dana calling Jake to ask some questions. haha

Raezor19 - 

Questions need answer's...........

what would u like to know?

Does this stuff count as fighter bashing? Phone Post

Zed Wayne Zed - This is pretty offside.

I mean, disliking the guy is fine, but trying to post pics that will clearly affect his career and image, that's weak.

You can;t say anything resembling real criticism to ZUFFA on here, but sandbagging a fighter with pics that no one knows the context for is totally fine.

these pics of us were up on tracy's website a long time ago.

Jacob Lamb -
Something's fishy... Phone Post 3.0