Jake Shields intends to submit Akiyama! (vid)

He also gives his predictions about this week's matches in Toronto and talks about his BJJ

http://jitsmagazine.com/video#jake_shields_talks_bjj_competition_and_akiyama_match_in_japan

If Leben can do it it's certainly not a stretch to see Shields doing it.

Lol what else is he gonna do... KO him? Phone Post

I'm glad shields get this fight.  Props for him for going forward with his fight with Ellenburger after his father's death.  I hope he gets a W.  Also, hope he gets back on the ug and posts!

Thanks for posting OP.

Jake pics Jones over Machida

Mir over Nog

and Nog over Tito

War shields, dying to see him sub some fools Phone Post

TTT for shields. Always been a fan of his and he seems like a nice dude. Have mad respect for him after what transpired before the Ellenberger fight and how he still came to fight. That being said, I am really looking forward to this fight as well as this awesome card! Phone Post

Well he's certainly NOT going to KO Akiyama...

warheart209 - this shit is ridiclous Akiyama Loses constantly yet he keeps getting guys 1-5 ranking slots up each time. Whats next he loses to Shields and is fighting Anderson Silva next?!?!

That's what happens when you get paid good money. That's how it always is. Phone Post

I hate Shields being at 170.  

ttt

This fight is going to a decision in all likelihood.

Akiyama was beat up and gassed when he got submitted by Leben.

I like Akiyama, but he doesn't have a chance on this one. Shields does everything better and has more experience.

Drizzt7000 - I like Akiyama, but he doesn't have a chance on this one. Shields does everything better and has more experience.
Everthing except punch and kick..... and look like he knows how to do it.

His "eye poke" move won't work either Phone Post

ttt

Would be nice to see him finish a fight period. Phone Post