Jake Shields is entertaining

Rather watch jake over most fighters in the UFC , makes the top game looks so easy , everyone hates on his Stand up but he's only been knocked out once? Phone Post

Hi Jake

You would rather watch him over most fighters in the UFC?

Really?

Who else do you like to watch?

I agree.

I actually enjoy watching Jake fight MOST of the time. Sometimes he can be boring though, but for the most part I enjoy watching his top control. Phone Post

voorhees - You would rather watch him over most fighters in the UFC?

Really?

Who else do you like to watch?

Joe lauzon , bendo, josh neer, shogun, Diego Sanchez , faber .... Any more ? Phone Post

^^^ Yep he does make the top game look easy

You should stick to watching pajama matches if you find him entertaining.

If you train Bjj and are upto a level where you can TRULY appreciate the ground game then you will like watching jake shields.

I don't mind watching his fights. But he's not on my top fighter-to-watch list Phone Post

I agree.. I enjoy watching Jake's ground game...

I hope that didnt sound too BEEPY =)

UGCTT_5 for fighting - ^^^ Yep he does make the top game look easy

Ding ding ding ding!
And BEEEEEP! Phone Post

UGCTT_5 for fighting - ^^^ Yep he does make the top game look easy

That was one of those jokes that are so obvious you just don't say it Phone Post

Sapa - 

If you train Bjj and are upto a level where you can TRULY appreciate the ground game then you will like watching jake shields.

I don't mind watching his fights. But he's not on my top fighter-to-watch list Phone Post

Exactly what I was trying to say in another thread, but the responses are always the same.

There's a reason why Jake was a champion. I enjoy his fights.