Jake Shields (pic)

UFC 161 vs. Tyron Woodley

http://instagram.com/jakeshields/

So after cutting weight for a week to make 170lbs, he has abs?

Not impressed.

Rumor has it that he did NOT take this training camp seriously. He was in NYC training at Marcelo's and getting semi-owned by random guys there and rumor has it that he was partying it up in the city instead of training hard.

Bet the house on Woodley.

Tenesmus Phone Post

Always like Jakes Shields, hope he gets a big win! +3 OP

Check the hand wraps Phone Post

The guy in the back seems pretty excited

Nice bulge. Phone Post

I was on the fence about betting on this fight. But you guys convinced me to pick Woodley. Only chance Shields wins this is by poking him in the eye.

Kakkarotto_san - So after cutting weight for a week to make 170lbs, he has abs?

Not impressed.

Rumor has it that he did NOT take this training camp seriously. He was in NYC training at Marcelo's and getting semi-owned by random guys there and rumor has it that he was partying it up in the city instead of training hard.

I bet on shields. Fuck Phone Post 3.0

Not impressed.

Shields is always partying it up in the city Phone Post

Shields wins a ud. Phone Post

Styles make matches and Shields is not suited for 170 therefor I believe that Woodley should win this one.

Regardless im a huge Shields fan but like most fighters hes stubborn and doesn't listen it seems. If he did he would stay 185 where he has been far more impressive.

Did he put his right hand in a fire?

This filtered picture shit has to stop. Phone Post

mmanthebay - 

Not impressed.

Shields is always partying it up in the city Phone Post

Is he always getting tapped out by random guys at Marcelo's too?

Good inside info! Phone Post 3.0

I hope he gets KO'd and decides to fix his stand up to a point he looks like it's at a professional level. Phone Post 3.0

Shields by experience and better grappling. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

The guy in the back seems pretty excited

LOL

Jake may lose but I doubt random guys were owning him in grappling. Unless those random guys are world class black belts. On his worst day, he's still a badass grappler. Phone Post 3.0