Jalen Rose: Mayweather v McGregor will happen 2017

https://youtu.be/RQn9Gn1ogpc

I guess that settles that Phone Post 3.0

I guess its 100% a lock! No turning back now Phone Post 3.0

Phew! I was waiting on the confirmation. Phone Post 3.0

The best fighters and analysts come from the Midwest.

Jalen Rose is no exception. Rose also has a net worth of 60 million, meaning he could buy and sell Conor McGregor and this website, at least a few times over. I only bring this up, because of all the money flaunting.

This is happening.

Conor is going to eat the post like Hatton.

I'd want 100 million too.

Conor wouldn't be able to keep his legs under him for more than 9 rounds with an all time great like Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Maybe Money will box Broner first.

Tony Ferguson from Michigan would also destroy Conor.

There's always someone from Michigan or the Midwest that is the best.

Well CRE has done his bit now we just need FrontRoBrian to cry his fucking blues. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - Well CRE has done his bit now we just need FrontRoBrian to cry his fucking blues. Phone Post 3.0

Got you to vote me down though huh? Hold that L.

Get up and fight.

Welcome to D-block kid.

Hanging out on the west coast isn't going to make Conor American tough, he needs to re-locate to Michigan ASAP. I recommend Detroit with Passive Jay as his real estate agent.

Bring these soft ass fans with you, maybe the harsh winters will thicken their skin.

When they bought Conor a fleet of security for those Irish shooters on his 6, I bet they didn't expect to have to use them for Tony Ferguson.

Stay away from El Cucuy. He will ruin the talking career for over a year, BROKEN JAW.

#RONDA'd

CRE -

SurgicalGloves - Well CRE has done his bit now we just need FrontRoBrian to cry his fucking blues. Phone Post 3.0

Got you to vote me down though huh? Hold that L.

Get up and fight.

Welcome to D-block kid.

Hanging out on the west coast isn't going to make Conor American tough, he needs to re-locate to Michigan ASAP. I recommend Detroit with Passive Jay as his real estate agent.

Bring these soft ass fans with you, maybe the harsh winters will thicken their skin.

Wasn't me.

I don't fool with that nonsense. Phone Post 3.0

"Save yo bref."

Easiest payday of Floyds life.
Fucking brilliant. Phone Post 3.0

Who fucking cares? Phone Post 3.0

If this happens...

Time favors Conor. Conor is a good offensive puncher. Younger with Floyd being in his lower 40s I believe by may 2017. Its not like Conor is a combat novice. Hes a champion at the highest level of MMA. Losing to Nate taught him he needs to tone up his boxing and with his skills and dedication, a year of work on just boxing and footwork could pay off. Just being in the ring with Mayweather will sharpen his skills making him way more dangerous in the cage.

Mayweather needs no words from me when it comes to boxing. Hes the best if not top 2 ever. Conor will have a massive uphill battle to beat the legend. He got 1-2ed by Nate who aint no bitch but aint no Mayweather in a boxing match either.

I hope we see it and I will root for Conor but will expect PBF to win. 

Fucking CRE lmao. Never change man Phone Post 3.0