Jame Varner released

mmaweekly.com/former-wec-champion-jamie-varner-released-from-wecufc-following-loss

Former WEC Champion Jamie Varner Released From WEC/UFC Following Loss 

sucks...Jamie will be back

That's awful.

Yes, he has some losses, but look at who he's fought over the last few years.

Everyone saw that coming. He really should give some serious thought on traning somewhere else for a while clearing his mind and maybe getting some drive back.

Sucks that fighters like Horodecki and Varner won't make it to the UFC before being cut.

Even if the Kamal fight was scored correctly, he would still be at a pretty bad 1-3 for 2010. He's a good fighter and will land on his feet more than likely.

Interesting, varner vs. darrow could realistically happen now....

Must be the worst fall from grace for any major company champ Phone Post

He'll be fine. I think he'd do great against Hermes Franca

I hope DREAM sign him so the guys over there can run shop on him for all the shit talking he did.

MuayTy -  Must be the worst fall from grace for any major company champ Phone Post

chase beebe

Carl Weathers - 
ShanTheMan - He'll be fine. I think he'd do great against Hermes Franca

Yeah he should do great against a guy who hasnt won in 17 years

I was kiddin, apollo

Would like to say I feel sorry for him, but I don't.

Congrats on the merger you idiots were begging for. This means less lighterweight fights and less need for lightweight fighters.

did he really fucking do that^

That sucks. I FUCKING HATE THIS MERGER.

This is why I said Zuffa should have kept the WEC and used it as a Triple "A" league. Open up all the weight classes, build up a new crop of fighters and give guys a second chance.

Sucks to get that kind of news over the holidays. Like or hate Varner, his fights are always entertaining.

In the long run, maybe this will be a good thing. It's so hard to combat a slump at the highest level of competition. He can win on a few smaller shows, re-focus his training, get his head together and come back to the UFC with a little momentum.

I was hoping to get varner vs cerrone III. The first 2 fights were awesome. Oh well.

shitty