James @ Cleanup Crew NYC Clothing Interview

This guy I met on an online forum tried to make it to the big leagues with his clothing company, Cleanup Crew NYC! Worthless company imo but what do you think? 

Too bad he only sells shirts and not socks, someone stole mine. 

Man that guy is awesome, I wish he was my neighbor.  Truly groundbreaking shirts too.  Designs look very well thought out and shirts appear to be very high quality.  I'd love to go into business with him.

Sure licks his lips an awful lot, he must have been thirsty.

64FordF100 -

Man that guy is awesome, I wish he was my neighbor.  Truly groundbreaking shirts too.  Designs look very well thought out and shirts appear to be very high quality.  I'd love to go into business with him.

Best part is when the cameraman said something like yeah we don't do drugs and they all just giggled. 

Fucking bitch

Totally ripping off the Seinfeld logo

Best self-deprecating self-promo thread ever. 

Bam57Bam - 
64FordF100 -

Best part is when the cameraman said something like yeah we don't do drugs and they all just giggled. 

Fucking bitch

It's always neat to see somebody with an 80-ish IQ and the attitude that they're smarter than everybody else.  

Why would a fitness model like him wear a baggy t shirt? 

ShanTheMan - 

Why would a fitness model like him wear a baggy t shirt? 

It's probably like when hot chicks want to be taken seriously for their talents and not just gawked at for their looks.  

OblongBox -

Dude in the video ripping something off? 

Seems unlikely.

Bam57Bam - 
OblongBox -

Dude in the video ripping something off? 

Seems unlikely.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was posting from a phone and it autocorrected from "took inspiration from".  Or maybe he's just jealous that he doesn't have a cheap low quality t-shirt with a big 12" x 6" slab of heat transfer material right across the chest.  Some people can't handle the exclusivity of owning something you can only buy if you're sitting in the barber shop at the right time, when the guy comes in trying to sell it.  

Cleanup crew NYC tees: made possible by donations from the OG. 

Oh... 

winner

Looks pretty healthy for someone that shits blood daily

Their biggest seller.  Wow lol

Looks like a lot of hours hard at work ripping off other people’s logos. 

Brilliant. 

ShanTheMan - 

Their biggest seller.  Wow lol

Translation:  "sold one"

get your exposure right.