James Harden reminds of...

Carmelo Anthony!

Stupid ball hog! No defense apart from that block!

He has the audacity to shout at Lin!

There were possessions where he literally held the ball for 20+ seconds and either chucked up a brick or turned it over.

I was at the game and I did see Harden trying to calm Lin down after he missed a shot in the fourth. Phone Post

Really? I thought Johny Hendricks. Phone Post

Hey assholes,
Ever think it might take Harden,Howard, and the Rockets more than 6 games to learn to play togather?

This team is going to be a fucking disaster, and I will relish every second of it. Phone Post 3.0

I will feel bad for LIN though... Phone Post 3.0

punch the clown - Hey assholes,
Ever think it might take Harden,Howard, and the Rockets more than 6 games to learn to play togather?

How many games will it take Harden to learn how to pass the ball? Phone Post

Sean Mannion stuffed my Beaver - This team is going to be a fucking disaster, and I will relish every second of it. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is the lack of structured system in the half court, especially with Howard and Asik on the floor. They just give Harden the ball and hope he makes something happen. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

The problem is the lack of structured system in the half court, especially with Howard and Asik on the floor. They just give Harden the ball and hope he makes something happen. Phone Post

Howard and Asik on the floor at the same time seems to bog down the offense. There are no lanes to get to the hole for Harden. However, this team is still a work in progress and will get it corrected.

kanotoa - 

The battle of the black holes. Once the ball goes in it doesn't come out Phone Post

LOL! True!

808dvs - I bumped into Lin in Hawaii.

I was a big fan, but to be honest, he was pretty much a fucking asshole in real life.

Wow. shocked to hear that. He seemed like he would be an humble dude.

punch the clown -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The problem is the lack of structured system in the half court, especially with Howard and Asik on the floor. They just give Harden the ball and hope he makes something happen. Phone Post

Howard and Asik on the floor at the same time seems to bog down the offense. There are no lanes to get to the hole for Harden. However, this team is still a work in progress and will get it corrected.

I need to see the stats but I'm guessing the points per 100 possessions with Asik and Howard on the floor together is one of the worst in the league. They started off down like 20-6 with that lineup last night. Phone Post

I was a big fan, but to be honest, he was pretty much a fucking asshole in real life.

He was probably just pissed off that you made him have to go to his left.

SteelyRes211 -

He was probably just pissed off that you made him have to go to his left.
Nice Phone Post 3.0

Yell at Lin as much as he wants. Lin will be out if the NBA in 2 yrs.

Love,
NY Knicks fan Phone Post 3.0

VinnyTheChin - Yell at Lin as much as he wants. Lin will be out if the NBA in 2 yrs.

Love,
NY Knicks fan Phone Post 3.0

And THAT, fellas, is what bitterness looks like. Enjoy your first-round playoff exit, Knicks fans.

Dirty Dick Slater - He was 9-24 last night. Lin was 5-8. Beverly was 1-10. Plus Nash and Blake torched Beverly in the 1st quarter Phone Post

Harden still gets a lot of easy baskets in free throws though. Phone Post

Main issue with Harden is he's become one of the worst perimeter defenders in the league. Even Steve Blake was taking him off the dribble Phone Post