James thompson and al turk in david hayes team?

Just watching some clips of the weigh in and thompson and al turk are there with david haye?anyone know how come? Phone Post

bodyguards ? saw it too haha awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIK_nUlqVA

ttt

Yo Jimi

Bodyguards mate, there is another guy there who is a polish freestyle wrestler called Tomaz who was there for the groves fight also.

A friend of mine is in the david haye camp and whenever adam booth wants some bodyguards/muscle my friend called thompson, al turk or tomaz. If anything it helps them out money wise as the cash is very good plus tickets to event etc.
I was around for the groves weight-ins in case Degale and his lot kicked off, I was booths bodyguard that day and tomaz was Groves.

The said friend of mine use to compete mma years back, he dabbled in it so helps them out with tying people up in the clinch etc.

Psycho j - Yo Jimi

Bodyguards mate, there is another guy there who is a polish freestyle wrestler called Tomaz who was there for the groves fight also.

A friend of mine is in the david haye camp and whenever adam booth wants some bodyguards/muscle my friend called thompson, al turk or tomaz. If anything it helps them out money wise as the cash is very good plus tickets to event etc.
I was around for the groves weight-ins in case Degale and his lot kicked off, I was booths bodyguard that day and tomaz was Groves.

The said friend of mine use to compete mma years back, he dabbled in it so helps them out with tying people up in the clinch etc.

Cool mate,who are you?do i kmow you mate? Phone Post

Yea you do bro.

Alto! lol

Haye trains UFC, doesn't he?

^ trains ufc? Mma yes Phone Post

went ballistic when JT got out of the SUV outside the ground , started screaming "MEGAPUNK!!" like a girl , he seemed pretty chuffed :)

saw Al Turk at Hamburg airport , was in a bad rush or would have stopped for a chat ! Phone Post

Does Haye train UFC at London Shootfighers?

No, and both Thompson and Al turk are not there either.

I would guess he just does UFC with MMA guys that stop by Vauxhall .

or maybe he does it in America . Phone Post

No no no.

He use to train out of a gym in central london called third space. A personal trainer there was involved in mma and think they did a few things as well as being friends.
That same personal trainer is now a full time member of haye camp and sorts out his security and groves security etc as well as being a certified haye boxing trainer and goes around putting on 'haye' courses teaching basics in boxing to other personal trainers or just casuals.
Wrapping hands, footwork, jab, rear hand, hook, rolls etc.

Haye is a mma fan and goes to the odd show etc. And a friend who he was in amateurs with and ex pro boxer and now currently and as been fighting mma for over 10yrs, David sometimes spars him or brings him to cyprus for sparring and probably how to tie people up in clinch.

Hope that clears it up.

"That same personal trainer is now a full time member of haye camp"

Is that Ruben Tabares?

No it isnt him mate.

that actually sounds like I wasn't that far off . Phone Post