James Thompson post robbery Rage video

lol

I hate it when douchebags try to snatch the mic from a pro fighter. Bitches should be smacked.

yeah, and its funny how in the ufc joe rogan holds the mic but

nick diaz dont like the mic being taken away from him so he holds his hands over joes hand and the microphone until hes done talking, lol

James Thompson for the UFC Japan prelims? Dong and Dash like the Pride days. robbed against Kimbo and now Pudz. I Hate these small shows they are full of crooks.

Thompson comes off as pretty unstable anyway. but I completely agree with what he said.

CesarGracieJewJitsu - <div id="postVideo-36957277"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/i9R8BfMa08Y?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-36957277-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-36957277"); </script> yeah, and its funny how in the ufc joe rogan holds the mic but

nick diaz dont like the mic being taken away from him so he holds his hands over joes hand and the microphone until hes done talking, lol

I like Joe Rogan, but he seriously needs to stop doing that to fighters, it's really annoying, and takes away from the fighters moment.

If the fighters want to give a post fight speech instead of an interview, I think they are entitled to it.

Zomby - 
CesarGracieJewJitsu - <div id="postVideo-36957277"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/i9R8BfMa08Y?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0", "postVideo-36957277-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-36957277"); </script> yeah, and its funny how in the ufc joe rogan holds the mic but

I like Joe Rogan, but he seriously needs to stop doing that to fighters, it's really annoying, and takes away from the fighters moment.

If the fighters want to give a post fight speech instead of an interview, I think they are entitled to it.
it ruins their special night

He was robbed, yeah, but you see decisions like this everywhere. UFC, boxing, etc.

KSW is a legit ass organization, sells out huge crowds, and has top talent.

I mean if you watched today you saw Mahmed destroy JTs leg.