James Toney's trainer, Come on UFC?

I can't take no more, This is crazy. I am so glad I am making an exit out of this sport now. I was an assistant to Eddy Millis from the Shark Tank eight years ago when I met Toney's so called head trainer (Trever Sherman) This is so sad that the UFC has come to this. I was showing this guy Trever Sherman basic moves eight years ago. I've fought some of the best fighters in the world & have never been close to the UFC cage. only been to a few shows because I bought my own ticket. I started fighting because I had a dream of fighting in the UFC thirteen years ago. That dream has never come true for me. I've even trained some guys that are now in the UFC. I've never had the pleasure to even corner a fighter in the UFC. Then I see this guy (Sherman) as a head trainer to a guy (Toney) that does not even have one MMA fight under his belt,  fighting someone like Randy. This is so terrible, That I had to get out of my bed & type this right now. It burns me up. Oh well, maybe this is really what MMA has come to & I was right on making an exit out of the sport of which I loved at one time. I still can't believe this, It just goes to show you that people can B.S. their way into anything. How does something like this slip through under the radar? If Randy somehow does not win this fight I will never watch the UFC again. Brian Warren 

Toney by KO

xcouturefan - Toney by KO

LOL nice name

Musashi - 
Mr. Unbreakable - snip

here ya go bro

Thanks, I feel better now! Lol

frontrowbrian - 
Mr.Unbreakable -  

I can't take no more, This is crazy. I am so glad I am making an exit out of this sport now. I was an assistant to Eddy Millis from the Shark Tank eight years ago when I met Toney's so called head trainer (Trever Sherman) This is so sad that the UFC has come to this. I was showing this guy Trever Sherman basic moves eight years ago. I've fought some of the best fighters in the world & have never been close to the UFC cage. only been to a few shows because I bought my own ticket. I started fighting because I had a dream of fighting in the UFC thirteen years ago. That dream has never come true for me. I've even trained some guys that are now in the UFC. I've never had the pleasure to even corner a fighter in the UFC. Then I see this guy (Sherman) as a head trainer to a guy (Toney) that does not even have one MMA fight under his belt,  fighting someone like Randy. This is so terrible, That I had to get out of my bed & type this right now. It burns me up. Oh well, maybe this is really what MMA has come to & I was right on making an exit out of the sport of which I loved at one time. I still can't believe this, It just goes to show you that people can B.S. their way into anything. How does something like this slip through under the radar? If Randy somehow does not win this fight I will never watch the UFC again. Brian Warren 
Sherman was the best part of the show. You'd swear he was in on the PPV cut. I've never heard a trainer hard sell a PPV like that. "If there's one PPV worth buying, it's this one." 

Sherman sounds like he's in the wrong business. He should be promoting

Man, Lol

TTT for fighters who should of got a shot but never did because un dues paying fighters like kimbo and toney have a name! Not bashing I'm just sayin.

Mr.Unbreakable -  
  only been to a few shows because I bought my own ticket. 

same thing with me,everytime i watch the UFC live in Vegas or in Cali,I have to buy my own ticket also.met a lot of people on the same boat,having to buy tickets to go to the show.

^VTFU

Sorry Brian Warren but please stop bitching.

I appreciate the hours you've spent on the mat and in the gyms. These hours pale into insignificance compared to the amount of hours James Toney has spent in gyms. I dont know the exact amount of fights you've had but I'm certain its far fewer than Toney and at a level not even approaching his.

So he may not have trained wrestling, grappling or kickboxing but he EXCELS in one discipline. As far as I was aware, this is all you need to compete in the UFC.

I think Toney will get taken down within 20 seconds and beaten within a minute - (I hope I'm wrong) but posts like this make you sound bitter.

Toney is one of the most talented combat sport practioners of the last 25 years and if he has the balls to have a go, credit to him.

where's your God now ?

can you forgive him ?

looks like God has a better plan for you than the one you had for yourself.

not ever getting to the UFC is probably a blessing in disguise

i just want to throw this out there.but i think more so than the fact that the ufc doesn't hire trainers for fighters (which you'd think you would know), your argument is pretty weak.

but all the crying and whining you just did, i'm guessing the fact that you're 13 and 15 has more to do with you not being in the ufc, and in the last 4 years you've got a record of 4 and 10.

I'm not knocking you as a fighter because you're clearly got balls for fighting, but don't you think it's a little weak to blame the UFC for something they have nothign to do with, and not just simply realizing you don't have the right win/loss record to be in the UFC?

Don't get me wrong, he's a joke, but you've got some serious problems with placing the blame in the right place. 

Toney's gonna hit Couture so hard Randy's gonna forget to wear his Roger Huerta hat from now on.

he's gonna wake up in the ICU sometime after Labor Day like "where the shit did this egregious forearm tattoo come from?!?!" then probably hit up a Lady Gaga concert later in the week.

maybe him and Frankie Edgar can share an MRI machine after the event?

so I mean...

You mad bro?

Mad props for ANYONE with 28 fights. Way to go man.

nobones - 
Mr.Unbreakable -  

? dude you're 13-15! Why should you be in the UFC? You don't have a single win over anyone notable. You're acting like you deserve something for having a losing record?

For every James Toney, there's 10,000 guys like you. It's called show business for a reason man c'mon. Toney is a boxing HoFer and a current title holder. Kimbo single handedly raised the ratings of TUF to an all-time high. Brock was an NCAA Div 1 champion and brought a huge demographic with him as well.

Ben Rothwell fought for something like 10 years before ever getting in the UFC and wasn't he like an IFL champion? Maybe if you keep trying you'll get a spot on a future season of TUF.
I kind of agree with this guy, but come one....he's fought some tough guys.  Don't hate.

I just think it's ironic that "Mr. Unbreakable" seems to have had his spirit broken.

Even DFW admitted that this fight is a freakshow fight.

I don't understand why he's doing it.  The UFC doesn't need this garbage, nor does it need the risk.  I agree with Mr. U (except about not watching the UFC again after this... )

Yeh but Trevor has awesum facial hair.

LOL @ this shit.

Your thinking process is seriously fucked up.