Jamie Hales Upcoming Book

I have had the opportunity to preview some of Coach Hale's new book and I must take my hat off to him. Someone has finally written a book that will not only teach you how to train, but also why you should apply each of the aspects written about into your program. Gone are the days of programs that tell you what to do and hope you will blindly follow! Maxcondition not only presents information that will make you an incredible athlete, it also teaches you the physiological reasons as to why you should do it.

Anyone who wants to reach the pinnacle of their athleticism and be educated along the way needs to read this book! Jamie has spent thousands of hours reading every worthwhile book on the subject so that you don't have to, you just have to read Maxconditon! You can pre-order it now and save yourself ten dollars, I already did.

I am pretty much sold but would like to get the coach to answer if it will ever be available as a hardcopy (printed) book, as opposed to just the e-book format

At this time i do not know if it will be available hard copy. It seems that the ebook is a great deal eaiser and quicker to get into peoples hands.

thank you
coach hale
www.maxcondition.com

I appreciate the kind words Gary. Anyone in the New York City area Gary is an excellent trainer that can assist you with your training needs.

thank you
coach hale
www.maxcondition.com