Jamie Varner Thinks Laura Sanko Sucks

Fixed

She does suck at commentary but she looks great and is a good media personality for the sport. Can’t stand her during the fight tho

That “weak division” brought a couple ufc champs…

Jamie’s record in the UFC was really impressive.

3-6

How is Jamie’s career going as a commentator?

1 Like

Lol. He’s doing alright I’d say.

I have said this before on this very forum

When a person does color commentary 99% of the time it comes from a person that has done what it is that they are talking about

THIS IS SEPARATE FROM PLAY BY PLAY

Sanko does the color role and corrects and speaks about things that she has done 1 time as an ammy fighter

The ENTIRE woman’s roster hates her and feels that she is not qualified to do her job

Varner is only repeating what is being said behind closed doors

3 Likes

By verbal tko

2 Likes

She’s the best commentator the UFC has right now. Especially when she focuses on technique and doesn’t try to be a hype man.

4 Likes

Hearing a female voice during the fights is disconcerting. The change in timbre is jarring and ruins the experience. At least when Rogan and anik are spouting their bullshit you can be like “fuck these guys” but when a female is doing commentary I’m just out.

6 Likes

3 ammy fights, 1 pro and I can’t find a single video of her weighing in. I am disappoint.

4 Likes

Plot twist, we hate the entire women’s roster outside of a handful of fighters.

6 Likes

She dropped a 10-7 round on this wash up…

2 Likes

From who…the bride of Frankenstein chick? The one that looks like she lets retards practice their tattoo skills on her body…?

1 Like

Agree. When she starts talking about them “taking inventory” and whatever scripted buzzwords she has developed it just fucks up the card

1 Like

Truth I hate them all

7 Likes

Women have no fucking business fighting on a UFC card. The ONLY thing they bring is a chance to run to the bathroom and get a beer.

4 Likes

Not as good as her, I’d say.

1 Like

To be fair, lesbians can be very catty

4 Likes

The women’s roster is garbage and should be dissolved

3 Likes

I wish that they would take the leash off of Dominic Cruz

3 Likes