January 6th Committee Hearing Tonight

If there is no evidence, the narrative gets to be made up by both sides.

What does it mean when they say “Two consecutive quarters of negative GDP”?

i have only heard what other people are saying, im not big into economics.

some people are saying it means you are in a recession, other people say its more complicated than that.

seems like outside of scoring political points the only definition that matters is what the NBER says? i dont know how they make that determination exactly. i think they are supposed to be unbiased?

Historically anytime we have 2 consecutive qtrs of neg GDP after inflation its a recession. Part of the reason they removed gas and food from inflation numbers was to manipulate these metrics. Now when they dont like the news they want to change the rule book.

2 Likes

cippolone got a subpoena from the justice department today i guess.

1 Like

bull.jpg

1 Like

Ray.jpg

1 Like

Sure. We wipe government devices when they get new ones.

Yeah yeah it’s CNN, but the only reason Trump’s lawyers would have him cut contact with Meadows is because he’s cooperating with DOJ and they don’t want Trump to keep running his mouth to an informant. Any day now, right fellas?

C
N
N

S
A
I
D

S
O

Trumptard art

1 Like

the video of green praying in the cell with the crying fake prisoner while everyone around them chants prayers is even better… doesnt seem insane at all.

1 Like

1 Like

Conservatism is a mental illness, as proven by CPAC.

2 Likes

I see your cell praying, and raise you a blood soaked doll demonstration.

Muh Hunter

2 Likes

I will tune in to the OG tomorrow to read the lamentations of the “patriots” and Trump True Belivers

1 Like

WTF am I watching? This didn’t happen, did it? The right needs to make peace with Hollywood. You need help with your acting.
This may be the lamest thing the right has done to date.

3 Likes

Well, at least they’re not on the golf courses.