January 6th Committee Hearing Tonight

I don’t care about them being wrong

we are talking about you being wrong

also

in every trial, there is at least one legal expert who is wrong.

Well he also insisted anything a witness says that somebody else told them is hearsay and not evidence. Somebody should have told John Durham that since his main evidence against Sussman was Jim Baker’s testimony about what Sussman had said to him in a meeting.

1 Like

It is hearsay

go look it up.

I call to the stand, legal mastermind and Google expert cuckleberry Finn
*Jury gasps

hearsay
LAW

the report of another person’s words by a witness, which is usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.

that is the definition of hearsay.

for those who can’t be bothered to educate themselves.

I wouldn’t end up in court

I’d school them into dropping the case before it got there.

here is another more in depth definition of hearsay

Testimony from an under-oath witness who is reciting an out-of-court statement, the content of which is being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. In most courts, hearsay evidence is inadmissible(the “hearsay evidence rule”) unless an exception to the hearsay rule applies.

Except in most Rico cases

prove it

Hearsay Evidence - FindLaw.

Doesn’t really prove what I claimed about Rico so I’ll retract that. But hearsay isn’t always inadmissable

i know, ive posted the exceptions in this thread

1 Like

We’re best friends now

1 Like

They paused the hearing because they’re being inundated with new evidence

1 Like

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

And to call for insurrection

Antifa is chanting to burn down the Supreme Court right now but muh insurrection.

1 Like

Are they being coordinated by politicians?

AOC is on video telling people to take to the streets. Maxine Waters is on video calling the USSC illegitimate and that they won’t abide by their laws.

All in the same day as these people are chanting violence against federal buildings.

So, yeah…

1 Like

And? You have the right to free assembly. Peaceful protest is a cornerstone of American democracy. I don’t agree with waters, she’s nuts