January Strikeforce card announced, ZZZZs ensue

www.mmatraining.com/featured/strikeforce-confirms-january-7-show-headlined-by-luke-rockhold-vs-keith-jardine/

Is anyone actually looking forward to this card? I don't see any of the major bouts being particularly competitive other than MAYBE Jardine/Rockhold, but then again who knows how Keith will look at 185 and he doesn't deserve the title-shot anyways.

Saffiedine/Stinson might steal the show but really, how the hell is Larkin going to fend off Lawal's takedowns or Amagov not get KO'd by Lawler? Gonna be a dead arena with the show being in Vegas too.

All around yuck (though I'll still watch of course cause I love me some MMA).

Yeah its not a great show but its got some interesting fights.

Mo/Larkin, it was the only fight they can make since Feijao got hurt, Mo's deal is up in Feb so this is probably a win and we'll sign you to the UFC fight for Mo.

Larkin I think its too big a test for him right now but I'm interesting in that fight.

Amagov/Lawler should be fun, Tarec/Tyler is solid,

Not a huge event but should be ok.

So does this mean Tyron will fight maybe Mein next?

what the fuck?

the shallow talent pool in strikeforce is forcing prospects to be rushed. 

Free fights, no complaints 

Sounds like a solid card for a feeder league. You people are to spoiled sometimes. I'm just stoked to see more SF MMA. Phone Post

injured

those who enjoy fights will enjoy watching this card

Lacks big star power but it's a solid card. Their tAlent pool took a good hit. They r making do with what they got. I will watch. Phone Post

i dont see what choice strikeforce has but to push the prospects after almost all of their good fighters jumped ship to the ufc.ive always watched the strikeforce cards anyways and they are usually pretty entertaining.i was hoping for gil melendez to be on this card but im not exactly sure of his status day to day as one day u hear hes headed to ufc and another u hear different.i agree jardine doesnt deserve a title shot but he does have a name.moussasi beat his ass and was robbed.i hope they do good and strikeforce actually gets some promotion from zuffa this time

jason73 - i dont see what choice strikeforce has but to push the prospects after almost all of their good fighters jumped ship to the ufc.ive always watched the strikeforce cards anyways and they are usually pretty entertaining.i was hoping for gil melendez to be on this card but im not exactly sure of his status day to day as one day u hear hes headed to ufc and another u hear different.i agree jardine doesnt deserve a title shot but he does have a name.moussasi beat his ass and was robbed.i hope they do good and strikeforce actually gets some promotion from zuffa this time

Gilbert fights next weekend. I doubt they'd announce a fight before he gets gamebred. Phone Post

If you think Lawler kills Amagov then you haven't watched Amagov fight. He's going to embarass Lawler. I actually like the card. Larkin has a lot better takedown defense than people think.

I am a big Larkin fan.  King Mo is a big step, but let's see how he does.

i actually like the card.  It's free and Lawler's on it, works for me.

Lloyd gave me my bluename -   Where is Tim Kennedy?

injured his hand hammering out abusive Bisping tweets . Phone Post

DamnSevern -  what the fuck?

the shallow talent pool in strikeforce is forcing prospects to be rushed. 

Garv - Free fights, no complaints 

Amagov vs. Lawler is a sick fight