Japanes workers inflate coworker to death via butt

http://www.japankyo.com/2017/12/wacky-weird-interesting-japanese-news-saitama-sugido-police-arrest-two-men-shoot-compressed-air-up-butt-ass-rectum-coworker-colleague-kill-dead-tear-hole-video/

Next time you see an air compressor, remember this story.

On Sunday (Dec. 17) police in Saitama Prefecture arrested two men under suspicion of manslaughter after they allegedly caused the death of a male coworker by shooting compressed air up his backside.

According to police, at around noon on December 16 at an industrial waste treatment plant in the Saitama town of Sugi?o, two of the plant’s employees, a 47-year-old resident of the Saitama city of Kazo and a 36-year-old Peruvian national living in the Chiba city of Matsudo, held down one of their coworkers, a 44-year-old male named Yoshiyuki Koguchi. and then used an industrial strength air compressor to shoot air through the man’s pants and into his anus.

Following the incident Koguchi’s abdomen swelled and he began to complain of pain. Koguchi’s two coworkers took him to a nearby hospital, however, Koguchi died at 7:20 that evening.

The two suspects have explained that the three men were on a break from work at the time of the incident. Although initially they were using the air compressor to blow dirt and grime off of their work clothes, eventually they began using it to “play around.”

Both suspects have admitted to the allegations, telling police that “They were horsing around” and they “did not think it would turn into such a major incident.”

According to reports, Koguchi’s death was due to injuries he sustained to his internal organs. An early report noted the possibility of the cause of death being acute peritonitis.

Police are looking into whether there was any history of violence at the plant.

Jambo888 -

worst blowjob ever 

Well played

up butt ass rectum kill dead tear hole video

Surely this is the first time in the history of the internet that combination of tags are in a SFW link.

occupy_DDF -

up butt ass rectum kill dead tear hole video

Surely this is the first time in the history of the internet that combination of tags are in a SFW link.

Do u even internet, bro?

I once held a bicycle hand pump without the needle to my cock and slammed the plunger to get a laugh out of my buddies in highschool. What followed was the most horrendous sound and pain you could imagine coming from a penis. I writhed on the ground and my friends soon realized what a serious situation it had become. They helped me to my feet and began to suggest remedies. The consensus was that I should try to urinate. I hobbled to the bathroom and stood there in agony as my wang sprayed like a faucet with low pressure, sputtering and hissing. I nearly started to cry at the thought that I had injured my peen permanently in a gag gone awry. Another friend suggested I try jerking off next, but I was too dismayed to entertain the idea. The next day I woke up and headed to the shower room where my friends had already gathered to bathe, I walked to the corner to piss in the drain, as was customary, and my dong let out what I can only describe as a boatswain's call, before returning to normal function. Upon sight of my now stable stream of piss I let out a sigh of relief as my mates cheered and patted my back. The moral of the story is to never force air into the human body except by way of the face.

Rect em, damn near killed em

John Wick - 

I wonder if that's covered by workmans comp.

Yes workmans comp covers stupidity regularly.

I hope they didn't inflate the details to make a good story... seems overblown.

They just want to air their differences 

Sogflop - I once held a bicycle hand pump without the needle to my cock and slammed the plunger to get a laugh out of my buddies in highschool. What followed was the most horrendous sound and pain you could imagine coming from a penis. I writhed on the ground and my friends soon realized what a serious situation it had become. They helped me to my feet and began to suggest remedies. The consensus was that I should try to urinate. I hobbled to the bathroom and stood there in agony as my wang sprayed like a faucet with low pressure, sputtering and hissing. I nearly started to cry at the thought that I had injured my peen permanently in a gag gone awry. Another friend suggested I try jerking off next, but I was too dismayed to entertain the idea. The next day I woke up and headed to the shower room where my friends had already gathered to bathe, I walked to the corner to piss in the drain, as was customary, and my dong let out what I can only describe as a boatswain's call, before returning to normal function. Upon sight of my now stable stream of piss I let out a sigh of relief as my mates cheered and patted my back. The moral of the story is to never force air into the human body except by way of the face.

There's a lot more going on this story then just some air blown up your dick.....

If the compressed air was so intense it can go through clothes into a clenched ass there is no way they could have been using it to blow dirt off each other.

The nozzle had to have been driven up the guys butt.

Must have worked here

https://youtu.be/apyrEKqLMq0

Al Cappucino -
Sogflop - I once held a bicycle hand pump without the needle to my cock and slammed the plunger to get a laugh out of my buddies in highschool. What followed was the most horrendous sound and pain you could imagine coming from a penis. I writhed on the ground and my friends soon realized what a serious situation it had become. They helped me to my feet and began to suggest remedies. The consensus was that I should try to urinate. I hobbled to the bathroom and stood there in agony as my wang sprayed like a faucet with low pressure, sputtering and hissing. I nearly started to cry at the thought that I had injured my peen permanently in a gag gone awry. Another friend suggested I try jerking off next, but I was too dismayed to entertain the idea. The next day I woke up and headed to the shower room where my friends had already gathered to bathe, I walked to the corner to piss in the drain, as was customary, and my dong let out what I can only describe as a boatswain's call, before returning to normal function. Upon sight of my now stable stream of piss I let out a sigh of relief as my mates cheered and patted my back. The moral of the story is to never force air into the human body except by way of the face.

There's a lot more going on this story then just some air blown up your dick.....

Lol.

No shit after reading the entire post I had completely forgotten about bike pump to penis.

LMAO

Bam57Bam -
Al Cappucino -

Lol.

No shit after reading the entire post I had completely forgotten about bike pump to penis.

LMAO

A man died. Show some respect here jeez.

This must not be the first time this has happened, I have heard a similar story many years back. I work in a factory with 100psi factory air all over, and we are only allowed to use OSHA regulated nozzles.

Jambo888 -

worst blowjob ever 

Sogflop -
Bam57Bam -
Al Cappucino -

Lol.

LMAO

A man died. Show some respect here jeez.

You need to stop deflecting from your fucked up story and tell us more about these group pisses and showers.

Air through the pants and a closed ass?

How goes that happen