Japanese MMA 3/9 - 14/9??

Im heading to Japan for a quick holiday in September and was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on Kakutougi events in that time.

Im a bit restricted for time (takeing the GF there to see if she likes it for a prospective future move, MMA events everyday would NOT go down well) but have a railpass so can travel.

I will be searching myself, but any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
T

Hey Tball,..

I'll be there too and guess what...bring ya credit card ;P

4th - K1 MAX @ Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium, Yokohama

8th - SHOOTO @ Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

9th - D.O.G. @ Differ Ariake, Tokyo

9th & 10th - G.I. Impact BJJ @ Shinjuku/Takadanobaba

10th - PRIDE Open Weight GP Final @ Saitama Super Arena

Enough for ya?..

At least go to SHOOTO...I'll be the redheaded guy with the backback.
Actually I'll be at ALL these events.

Best of luck mate.

• Juggs

Thanks for that Jdee,

I realisd after I posted that the as I have a fairly planned schedule that anything cool anyone suggested was bound to be when I was somewhere else in the country, and...

Im in Tokyo breifly on the 2nd, then again on the 5-6 and 12-13, I manage to miss everrything nicely.Looks like Im going to make a day at the grand Sumo tournament though, not quite Shooto but should be interesting.

Thanks again and Ill put my name down for a copy of your documentary when it comes out.

Any one know if SRS Ringside (I think that was what it was called) still on TV?

....reading that I have just realisd what auto spell-check has done to me.

It's on either Thursday or Friday nites/Sat morning ..around about 2:00am. It changes depending on the week.

I think I might be able to get to Yokohama for the Max now, but how/where do you get tickets etc? Ive had a look on the K1 site but can't find any referance to this?

Juggs, I read on another thread that you filming at this event was a no go, you still going ot it?

Cheers,

T

Quite possible I might still go...still might be able to get hooked up..

Anyway..go to the Suidobashi station..head over to the Tokyo Dome,..then to Korakuen Hall ticket office (5th floor) and check out the seating floor plan and choose away mate.

Hope this helped..

• Juggs