Japanese New Years Shows RESULTS:

dragonhead:thanks a lot.

Machilda is a stud. This guy impreesed me alot on his Jungle Fight appearance.

Peace and''um grande abraço''

who is this Lyoto guy?

MMA rules

Lyoto is a Karate fighter. In Jungle Fight, he even used a traditional Karate stance. I'm totally shocked that he beat Franklin.

BTW, thanks for that info about sportsnavi, krikit. I was wondering why they were lacking in their updates.

Will they update results as the events are shown on TV?

I can't believe Franklin just suffered his first ever loss against a guy with like two fights.

That is a drag.

yes

holy shit i cant beleive that. Lyoto must have been training hard at RAW to do that!!

not to threadjack, but what is the irc server and channel for results?

and HOLY SHIT I can't believe Rich got knocked out :(

Franklin was a 5-1 Favorate. Huge loss for the Militich camp as well as the UFC's credebility.

Chuck, Marillo, and Now Franklin are all guys who dominated in the UFC and go over to Japan and get clowned.

K-1 MMA Rules: Kristof Midoux beat Tom Howard
2. K-1 MMA Rules: Genki Sudo beat Butterbean
3. K-1 MMA Rules: Masayuki Naruse beat Jan Nortje

(from swanky666 on mmaweeekly forum)

let's not blow it out of proportion. most UFC fans, the rednecks, never even knew these fights happened

"Chuck, Marillo, and Now Franklin are all guys who dominated in the UFC and go over to Japan and get clowned."

Oh, I guess I coulda posted that...the results IRC chatroom is being done through THIS SITE, and there is a link to the chatroom from there. You have to have MiRC, or an equivalent program to get in.

Wait no! Karate guys suck. They are total pussies.

A great MMA/boxer like Franklin would never lost to a Karate guy.

He could beat him with just his jab acquired from the deadly art of boxing with ease.

Now your really lying, a boxer lost to a punch from a Karate guy?

Bullshit. Karate guys punch way too slow and their strikes are way too weak.

GREAT JOB THANKS GUYS.

Gorilla, please understand I was not talking about the average UFC fan. I was talking about the Japanese sports press that will print the article with the headline "UFC FIGHTER HAS WEAK SPIRIT" like they did after the last 2 pride shows when Busta and chuck lost. Trust me, the Japanses fans are WAY more educated than we are.

BTW, thanks to krikit for those K-1 results. Go Genki!

Does anyone know when Din fights?

Thanks.

K-1 Rules: Yusuke Fujimoto beat Francois Botha (R3) by decision.

Thanks Lenny, in there now

K-1 Rules: Yusuke Fujimoto beat Francois Botha (R3) by decision