Japanese Vending Machine (5 pics)

are those dvds or panties?

jmacdoug - are those dvds or panties?

used panties...weird huh?

zetti -
ithurts11 - And that's socially normal? Fucking incredible Phone Post 3.0

The Japanese are a unusual culture, but not necessarily in a bad way. They do have some kick ass inventions.

^^^ Like the panty vending machine.^^^ Phone Post 3.0

The Japs refuse to make things taboo. They know men are all perverted and have certain desires.

They just get on with it rather than worrying if it will upset the Church and or some supernatural being. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like somewhere along my family lineage there had to be a few Japanese guys in there. Phone Post 3.0

I Got extendos, I GOT EXTENDOS! - I feel like somewhere along my family lineage there had to be a few Japanese guys in there. Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

thedogofdogs -

Only weird by our standards Phone Post 3.0

thedogofdogs -

You spelled "awesome" wrong. Phone Post 3.0

I lived in Japan for 3 years. I had heard about this and even looked for it. I asked people about it. I can tell you it's rare, and considered weird in Japan. Most people have never heard of these vending machines. Phone Post 3.0

There's a 6 story sex shop in Akihabara Tokyo called m's. That's the where you can see these machines and much much more :p Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - The Japs refuse to make things taboo. They know men are all perverted and have certain desires.

They just get on with it rather than worrying if it will upset the Church and or some supernatural being. Phone Post 3.0
That's it. There is no church. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - The Japs refuse to make things taboo. They know men are all perverted and have certain desires.

That's it. There is no church. Phone Post 3.0
Yep, 70-80% of Japs are non religious. The majority of other Japs have an amalgamated religious perspective.

Basically they refuse to allow religion to affect society at a profound level. It's perceived as nonsense.

You like sniffing panties? No problem, here's a vending machine.

Wonderful : ) Phone Post 3.0

I've also read that high school girls can go into those stores and sell their worn panties right off their ass.

If I were a Japanese high school girl I'd wear my panties for six straight days and then sell my stinky undies every week.

I lived in Japan for two years in the '80s. The thing I really miss - Vending machines that sell hot coffee in cans. That hot coffee was good as all fuck when you're taking the train back from a night of parting up in Shinjuku.

This is a culture that will go extinct. Their birth rate is way below their death rate. Men are all perverts, but don't have actual sex. Phone Post 3.0

???????????