Jardine should fight Bisping

A good match up on paper that may have future title implications. I just don't want to see Bisping fight nobodies before being tested.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bisping have one easy fight, then Jardine. Jardine is a tough mofo. How about Bisping vs that guy Jardine just beat?

Bisping shouldn't fight at 205. 185 is more suited for him in UFC.

"I wouldn't mind seeing Bisping have one easy fight, then Jardine. Jardine is a tough mofo. How about Bisping vs that guy Jardine just beat?"

You mean Bonnar?

I am pretty sure he means Wilson Gouveia, but I suppose an argument can be made that Jardine beat Bonnar.

Jardine is one tough SOB. I think he'll be a contender real soon and could very well beat Bisping. I also think Bisping may be a bit on the smaller side for 205 but he's also a tough SOB. Michael will probably fight a few lesser fighters to build up so confidence and momentum before he fights one of the really good fighters

Bisping vs Gouvea would be good too. Maybe a fight with Alessio Sakara?

I would like to see Bisping drop down to fight in a beleaguered 185 lbs division although I think that only person who can threaten Franklin is Henderson. Maybe a match with Dean Lister in the future for a number 1 contender spot.

Bisping vs Franklin would be fantastic.

Can Bisping drop to 185? He seemed to barely make 205.