Jardine vs. Vitor Belfort?

Who do you think takes this fight? I think as mediocre as Vitor has looked recently, he would still be able to light Jardine up on the feet. I'm sorry, but Jardine's standup looks like amateur hour to me.

I think Vitor takes it but Jardine stand-up is better than a lot of people give him credit for.

HArd leg kick, ok punching combos, doesnt make HUGE mistakes

^^^just like you beat up that dude in the dojo challenge match? right....

Vitor no problem.

get real, you think that goofy, awkward, slow arm puncher is gonna KO Belfort? Vitor looks like the 19 year old phenom against Jardine and unloads the kitchen sink on him.

Vitor would win a guard pulling contest for sure.

^ LOL. Ive stayed behind Vitor a lot and though ive been realistic about him, seeing his performance vs. Hendo and just rewatching the Sak fight in full is just really embarassing.

I was gonna say he's still a good addition for the UFC LHW class, he had really close fights with both Chuck and Tito and he's got a good bod, and when he's on ("when" = keyword, of course), he's as exciting to watch as they come but i guess he's also more capable of the butt flopping caper too.

Its really too bad, just like Randleman, those 2, man....

Jardine destroys him... he gets no respect.

LoL, Vitor would destroy Jardine.

"a good bod?"

undeniably

I would never put my money on Vitor ever again. At this point I would pick just about anyone other than a can to beat him.

Is this fight actually on the books to happen or is this just talk? Considering Dana has brought back people like Tito who he hated I am wondering if and when he will bring back Vitor. Personally I think he would be a draw to the UFC fanbase. Considering his former level of competition fighting guys like Tito, Randy and having being a title holder I say by all means bring him back for a shot. As far as the Jardine fight that would be a great match-up. Vitor by GNP.

Vitor's still a good fighter. His losses are pretty much all against great fighters. And he's had a couple tough decisions.

LOL at Jardine beating Vitor. Jardine looked like crap against Forest. I know he won, but his standup is very......Magoo.

Vitor would kill Sardine Can.

vior would beat jardine like the guy he beat in cage rage. jardine will not tryand take him down and like him or not, vitors hands are WAAAAAy ahead of jardines.

Date: 01/05/07 01:36 AM
716 Total Posts Ignore User

I think Vitor takes it but Jardine stand-up is better than a lot of people give him credit for.
HArd leg kick, ok punching combos, doesnt make HUGE mistakes

Jardine was punching from his hips. To me thats not a good sign at all. When he learns to keep his hands up he has good power he will hurt people even more.

I would like to see him fight Tito.

There never was an old Vitor.

Vitor would get him on the ground for lnp decision.

Heath vs. Jardine sounds good to me.. But for the titles sake.. JArdine would outlast Vitor.

Jardine would stop him with leg kicks.

Call me crazy, but I think Vitor would steamroll Jardine.