Jared Weiner / Felipe Pena compete Sunday...

The Marianas Open Jiu Jitsu Championship is Sunday w/ the following matches w/ my picks.

What are yours?

First round black belt line-up:

*** Division II (181lbs +)

Felipe Pena vs. Jacob Guerrero: PENA by submission

Tarsis Humphreys vs. Eric Sian: TARSIS by submission

...Pena to win the touranment

Single Match ***

Jared Weiner vs. Makoto Aramaki: WEINER by points

I always pull for Weiner.

I train with Weiner.... Intense guy. Paramount Bjj. Deepwater Bjj. BJJ United. TAC Team bitches.

The 181 and above divison has Lo and Tanner Rice

under 180 has Najmi and Liera JR

NakedYoga420 - I train with Weiner.... Intense guy. Paramount Bjj. Deepwater Bjj. BJJ United. TAC Team bitches.

Don't leave out Main Line BJJ!

Najmi pulled out with injury.

Fabes - 
NakedYoga420 - I train with Weiner.... Intense guy. Paramount Bjj. Deepwater Bjj. BJJ United. TAC Team bitches.

I've been meaning to go to Main Line BJJ!! They do the open mats on Sundays right?

NakedYoga420 -
Fabes - 

I've been meaning to go to Main Line BJJ!! They do the open mats on Sundays right?

Yup!

And UGers train there :)

NakedYoga420 - I train with Weiner.... Intense guy. Paramount Bjj. Deepwater Bjj. BJJ United. TAC Team bitches.

So you train with that guy Nick Calvanese too? He looks like a monster out there

Good card!

INteresting

Any results? I was gone all weekend and had no cell service to get updates. I know that Johnny Tama got second for the lightweight, submitting Liera Jr in the process. I believe Tanner Rice came in third for the bigger guys.

Jared Weiner won his superfight and if I read correctly, donated his prize money to a woman fighting cancer. Hats off to him. I'm not suprised motherfuckkkkkkasss. Jared is the man.

kennyfrommd -

Any results? I was gone all weekend and had no cell service to get updates. I know that Johnny Tama got second for the lightweight, submitting Liera Jr in the process. I believe Tanner Rice came in third for the bigger guys.

Jared Weiner won his superfight and if I read correctly, donated his prize money to a woman fighting cancer. Hats off to him. I'm not suprised motherfuckkkkkkasss. Jared is the man.

Isaque won under 180, Tama second

Pena won over 181, had Calvanese in the finals