Jason Chambers Joins American Top Team!!

Scott, I was more speaking on schools like FFA, etc who have literally lost multiple top students to ATT THe Avellans never bitch, take it in stride but man, if those guys wouldnt have bailed, the next gen of FFA would be even better (due to more top guys being there) and so on and so forth..

I understand why they do it but it is almost always for selfish reasons..Which is fine I guess, to each their own. We all have our own paths. What I want to do is pass on my instructors art though..Sure I could bail and train at an ATT, Quest or other school and get better myself by training with a larger stable, but what about my instructors lineage?

I dont want to sever that for my own personal gain..Id rather 3 generations later have our own stable and carry on his name in that way.

I guess its just a difference in philosophies and if your instructors lineage and success of his methos is more important than a personal want for mma success..

This isnt really about Jason, more just the subject as Im sure jason will always give props to you guys...That said I hope he still helps your fighters with their camps now that he has bettered his own (I'm sure he will).

If you had a school called "American Top Team" would you try to recruit the best fighters you can get?

Florida is one of my favorite places, i'm very tempted to go down there and join ATT just because of Florida.

I think the delimma that many guys have is that many smaller gyms dont have a full MMA curriculum.  For years I would have to train at like 4 different gyms to try and train like I wanted to train.  I had to do BJJ at one gym, boxing at another gym, Muay Thai at another gym, etc.  Travel was tough and gym fees were also a big problem.

I know that this isnt the case for everyone but I think that many guys have this problem.

Since ATT and 10th planet are now working together does that mean I can get a black belt from ATT via the internet too?

ttt for 10th planet and att

lol@10p clinging to ATT's nut...

I thought it was called respect... do people not believe in that around here?

Jason Chambers - Hey guys-

Thanks for the love :)

Glad to be part of the team.

"Human Weapon Season 2: The Shit That Actually Works"

^^^^^ LMAO ^^^^^^

What's Big Bill Duff up to?

best of luck

BruceLeeMMAfighting - 

What's Big Bill Duff up to?

Being a former wrestler is a full time job.

calimma,

trainjudo didn't fault anyone. he understands why. it's just a personal philosophy he holds. you need to bare witness to the fitness of the modern warrior.

thanks empire..and im glad you get me.

I dont blame anyone for what they do, just have a differing viewpoint.

Im bothered because all the good fighters leave their camp for something better and in so doing assure that their own camp will never be the better camp in the future.. Its like they look passed what can be for what they can personally have right now.

People dont honor the men who had their backs when they were nothing and in so doing we have 5 or 6 super camps full of creontes who claim all the glory. 

I just think people are selfish in that regard..

It means more to me that the man who had my back (when I was nothing) is honored than my own personal glory. 

Good luck Jason.

TrainJudo, while I understant what you are saying, you have to realize that many of the fighters that train at ATT for their fights train at other gyms most of the year.

For instance, Roan Carneiro trains in Atlanta most of the year, but before his fights goes down to ATT to get ready for his fights. Just like Scott Epstein said, its more of a training camp/big bear situation for many fighters than an every day gym.

A large portion of the ATT members are from BTT. Since they are an afiliated team they aren't hurting their original gyms glory. Same goes for gyms like the Hardcore Gym. They are an ATT Afiliate so they get props every time ATT gets props.

Also keep in mind that many of those great fighters wouldn't be great fighters without ATT. Because of the amount of talent in the room at any given ATT practice, every fighter improved by leaps and bounds. I walked into ATT and saw literally 10+ UFC level fighters training in the room. Off the top of my head...Gleison Tibau, Thiago Silva, Thiago Alves, Roan Carneiro, BIgFoot Silva, JZ Calvancanti, Carmello Marrero and many more were in the gym the day I happened to come by.

Great news!

I look forward to rolling with you again next time you stop in ATT PSL Jason.

You're gonna have to show me some of that twister shit lol.

Bill is a new daddy.

:)

Ecko, again bro, I know and understand why they go..

Just dont agree with it.

personal opinion.

as for BTT, that is what ATT is..plus a bunch of american fighters who left their home gyms to train with the BTT guys...

BTT didnt become BTT by bailing on eachother though, they became BTT because they all stuck together.

If everyone left BTT (cgjj) when they didnt have all these great guys, they wouldnt have all these great guys now.

that was my point.

kinda went on a tangent though as it may not even apply here.

Scott Epstein - "Since ATT and 10th planet are now working together does that mean I can get a black belt from ATT via the internet too?" yeah fish thing you and all the other 10th planet black belts..yout not funny..get off the 10th planet dick already.. you namless coward.

Why are you offended that I ask about internet instruction when your school is the one that offers it?

Where do they offer a belt rank over the net???? Haven't seen that yet! But, if your just referring to online training videos.... Just about every top school out there has online training videos, so what's your point??? Pedro Sauer, JJ Machado, Saulo Ribeiro are all subpar because they offer this service to the public? Weak ass shit right there!
Scott congrats, and if your bjj wasn't great already, you wouldn't have ATT already asking you to teach them a few 10th planet techniques. Kinda says it all right there! Scott and ATT happy to share their knowledge with one another to further each of their training!!! Imagine that!