JASON CHAMBERS TO FIGHT SPENCER PRATT!

I just talked to a close friend who grew up with Spencer Pratt (not proud of that at all) and apparently Pratt and Chambers had a verbal altercation a few weeks back and have been trying to set up a fight.

Now, apparently, Spencer has offered to fight under the DREAM banner against Chambers and is merely awaiting the contract.

Jason?  Is this true?<!--Session data-->

<!--Session data-->

It's definitely not true and even if it was there's no way Pratt would actually fight someone who was focused on beating his ass (as opposed a guy who is looking away at a bar or happens to be a flamingly gay coworker of Heidi's).

punchdrunkMMA - It's definitely not true and even if it was there's no way Pratt would actually fight someone who was focused on beating his ass (as opposed a guy who is looking away at a bar or happens to be a flamingly gay coworker of Heidi's).

Maybe, maybe not.

We need Chambers for confirmation.

I know my friend isn't a liar, I can't say the same about Pratt.<!--Session data-->

I can't talk about that "situation". Thing are being worked out. But I will let the UG know when I do!

its almost creepy how much Rick knows...lol

LOL subscribing to this thread for the awesomeness that will unfold if this fight happens.

I heard Jason Chambers was pregnant and the fight had to be postponed.

People would pay a lot of money to see that piece of shit beaten to a bloody pulp. WTG Jason Chambers!

Jason Chambers - its almost creepy how much Rick knows...lol

lol it's a small world man!  I've actually met Pratt a few times, he's not exactly the cordial type.

So... is it true that you were making fun of him and Pratt bowed up only to back down just as quick?

Cause that's what I heard!<!--Session data-->

JerseyCityMMA - Jason, please kill this douche.....thanks

this

lol @ this bullshit.  you know that fucker is going to back out.  this is just to keep his name in the press.

Was this about that shit in that stupid douchebag bar in LA??

1armedScissor -  lol @ this bullshit.  you know that fucker is going to back out.  this is just to keep his name in the press.

Actually, my friend has been talking to Pratt pretty consistently since he heard this and apparently Spencer is taking this seriously.  Dude actually thinks he's a fighter.

<!--Session data-->

ShanTheMan - Was this about that shit in that stupid douchebag bar in LA??

The Playhouse.  Pratt claims Chambers was talking shit to one of Spencers "fighter" buddies and that's when Pratt supposedly stepped in and tried to bow up.

It's more likely that Pratt was talking shit to one of Chambers friends though, I think.<!--Session data-->

ttt

ttt

How can a guy who looks as soft as Pratt and doesnt even train think he can get away with acting tough?

lol I am actually going to get my friend to call Pratt here in a few hours when he gets off work so I can hear Spencers side of the story.<!--Session data-->

Rick-

Who is the friend you know? email me

newbyfan -  How can a guy who looks as soft as Pratt and doesnt even train think he can get away with acting tough?

Fedor looks soft...

<!--Session data-->