Jason David Frank wants in Strikeforce???

powerhouseanimal
I have heard rumor that JDF wants to fight on the Cedar Park Strikeforce card next month. Those who know me know i dont call people out or talk much crap, but seriously, this guy wants to fight couch potatoes. Hes not interested in competition hes wants to fight ducks. i heard this guy was looking to get on that card and i offered to fight him at 205, which he was suppose to debut at in Oct i believe. I walk around now at 190, so he would have the size advantage for sure. Plus, im coming off a loss in bellator to jon kirk. Now if this guy think that hes done enough to be able to pick his fights against ducks and deserves to be on a Strikeforce card, then hes stupid. Quit fighting your trainers' third cousins from the valley and fight a real fighter. It's people like Jason Frank that tarnish this sport and its legitimacy. Some of the fighters in this state feed their families off of their fight checks and this is a good paying card with good exposure.... why should JDF be able to fight a cake on this card? Fight me big guy and prove yourself in this state and maybe to the world, or keep challenging fat guys and other washed up horrible actors and further solidify my statements. Stick to your spandex and eyeliner and stay in the acting biz. Leave fighting to the men who actually know how to fight and care about what they are doing. Look at this guys' fights on youtube or just look at his record and his opponents and tell me if this guy deserves on a card like that. Jason Frank, I shouldnt have to ask the match maker to get this fight you shouldve taken it when he offered it to you. Now everyone that didnt already know that you are a fake hopefully sees how bad you actually are for our sport in our state. I'd even fight you in the parking lot and post it on youtube just to prove that you are a fraud.

Come get some,

Shane Faulkner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes a joke seriously his management team or whoever like to take the heat for him turning down fights, but whos the fighter? no one i knows in this sport gets to hand pick their opponents, especially not in texas. his pro debut was against his trainers third cousin they paid in beer, lol.

Apparently in his last fight [his Pro debut] there was some footage of his opponent training in the same gym JDF trains in.

He does really believe guys should earn the right to fight him. He actually said that in an interview when he was asked why he didn't fight a guy I can't remember at the moment. JDF actually had the nerve to say the guy didn't earn the right to fight him.

He would get killed in Strikeforce. He can barely handle the lesser organisations. Phone Post

THats my whole point if you go txmma.com he has some nut hugger on there arguing for him. this guy cant speak for himself or what? its just not good for our sport to have these types of side shows taking the pat check of guys that really need and want to fight. that guy im almost certain was his trainers cousin. heis trainer may also be the match maker for the pro card he was on. Now they are making a bid for him to be in strike force. Garbage! I am 3-3 and all my losses are agianst legit fighters. Strikeforce should seriously consider who they are putting their cage if they expect to be considered the #2 organization in the market. Jason David FRank is a joke!

If he wants to prove his legitimacy ill be hi stepping stone if he can even step this high. Hes not a real fighter, period and hopefully the brass of these big shows care more about getting real talent instead of washed up actors from horrible kids shows.

I saw him fight...didn't see super comfortable on the feet, but he was also much smaller than his opponent. The guy slammed him, and then JDF quickly transitioned into an armbar(I think it was an armbar...it was like 7 months ago)...he seemed to know what he was doing on the ground, and the slam both looked and sounded painful, so he is fighting guys who are trying to beat him, regardless of what the OP says. 

Edit: Not saying he deserves to be in SF, just saying that he does seem to be attempting to be a legitimate MMArtist

The truth is that he isnt actually trying to be legit. hes 37 and trying to get paid since he cant act and karate isnt as popular as it used to be. he probably losing money on his karate schools and trying to play off his horrible acting career to get fights. this guy has his fights hand picked and i know for a fact he doesnt even want a tough fight. Im 3-3 as a pro and not the most dangerous guy he could face in texas but at least im not a beer drinking bum who cant even walk to the fridge without stopping for air. Jason i wish you were man enough to take this fight and show everyone what you really got, but honestly i think most of us already know all you have is green spandex that dont fit and an acting career that was never good. If you got what it takes we can make this fight happen. otherwise continue making a mockery of yourself, Texas MMA, and this sport.

Green ranger seems like a nice notch for someone to pick up on their record.

honestly i dont need the notch, he does. i just hate these kinda guys. they are worse than the douche bags that come in telling me how tough they are gonna be in the UFC cause of their 200 streets fights in which they are undefeated. I dont care about his karate or whtever it is, he used it to fake fight on a kids tv show. he has no real fight experience and just shouldnt be on a big show ever. stick to celebrity boxing and challenge other washed up stupid actors. Id rather fight Jon Kirk again on that card honestly, but if jason franks gets the bid i wasnt his ass is all im saying.

when its "morphin time" its all ova for ANYONE

Lol @ OP. My God this irony.

You know you're having a mediocre MMA career when you've been relegated to calling out a former Power Rangers actor in order to make a name for yourself in the business.

SamboMMA - Apparently in his last fight [his Pro debut] there was some footage of his opponent training in the same gym JDF trains in.

He does really believe guys should earn the right to fight him. He actually said that in an interview when he was asked why he didn't fight a guy I can't remember at the moment. JDF actually had the nerve to say the guy didn't earn the right to fight him.

Seen him fight and he should definitely still be an amateur. LOL at Strikeforce using the Power Ranger. Good luck to powerhouseanimal in getting the match up if they do.

People fight all the time in SF with little or no professional record, so I don't have a problem with him not being good enough.

But I do take a strong stance against anyone, regardless of celebrity status or experience, fighting in SF that has 3 first names. That's 2 too many and it is bad for the sport.

Sagiv Lapkin -  Holy lurker Batman!

cool story bro

Son of Neckbone - People fight all the time in SF with little or no professional record, so I don't have a problem with him not being good enough.

But I do take a strong stance against anyone, regardless of celebrity status or experience, fighting in SF that has 3 first names. That's 2 too many and it is bad for the sport.

hmm u make an interesting point tho lol

DanasDaddy - 
SamboMMA - Apparently in his last fight [his Pro debut] there was some footage of his opponent training in the same gym JDF trains in.

Seen him fight and he should definitely still be an amateur. LOL at Strikeforce using the Power Ranger. Good luck to powerhouseanimal in getting the match up if they do.

I saw his fight online too. I wasn't too impressed. Its hard to when he's just fighting guys who are just laying down for him.

Power Rangers be trippin...

I know a guy here in Texas who has 10 pro fights with only 1 loss. This guy trains his ass off and will fight anyone you put in front of him yet he is having to look for a full time job due to the lack of quality spots on shows here. Meanwhile the Power Ranger's "management" desperately searches under overpasses for a homeless vagrant that will step up and challenge the mighty Power Ranger. Step up and fight a real fighter or get out of the way and let the fans watch real fighters fight each other.