Jason Ellis fought 10 Pros BACK TO BACK?

They weren't all pros but he did fight 10 guys in a row. Mike Jasper, Forrest, Faber, Keith Jardine, Kit Cope, his boxing coach and some guys from his show as well Phone Post 3.0

Who fucked him up the most? I saw the Faber vid and he was taking it to him pretty good, interested how Jardine and Forrest did? Phone Post 3.0

And Ellis has got some balls on him to do that shit lol Phone Post 3.0

My buddy went to that. He was showing me videos last night. He said it was a fun ass event. Phone Post 3.0

Somewhere, in the crowd, a lone tear rolls down Gabe Reudiger's cheek into a half melted sundae

Red Dragons!! Phone Post 3.0

Ellismania sure sounds like it could be a good ass time. Say what you want about Ellis, the dude has some balls. Granted Uriah is smaller, but he was letting some bombs fly in there at Ellis. Ellis hung in there and even landed a couple body shots at the end with him. I would rather pay to see him and CM Punk fight than half the crap fights Zuffa has been giving us.

Ellis has grappled Mayhem, boxed Gabe Ruediger. He's definitely a tough mofo. He's been boxing a long time too.