JASON "MAYHEM" MILLER VS. JAKE SHEILDS

Taken from MyFightTeam.com.

Ready for this announcement?

Postby Jason Miller » 24 Aug 2009 11:03
I'm in the booth doing voice over work for Bully Beatdown- here are the announcements:

1. The first week's fighter for Bully Beatdown is none other than MMA Super-Star Eddie Alvarez, who came in during his vacation to beat up a great bully.

2. I'm looking for 185 and 155 pound fighters to be part of a new reality show- hit me here (MyFightTeam.com) for details.

3. I'm set to take on Jake Sheilds for the middleweight championship of the world in Strikeforce.

any questions, I'll be here for a bit....

mayhem takes it....WAR MAYHEM

mayhem, if you see this, i need to be awarded my monkey number before this fight. thank you in advance.

Good luck Mayhem! This is a great fight for you bro.

I'd like to see this.

did Jacare get picked up by Strikeforce?

mchapman - did Jacare get picked up by Strikeforce?

yes

lol alvarez is going to rape the bully ill need to see that one

as for The Marvelous One you will forever be a UG fag for failing to bring mma.tv the bill dixon interview as promised. I hope u feel ashamed and cowardly

Mayhem Miller - KO- Round 2 Top Lock!

DoctorVanNostran - mayhem, if you see this, i need to be awarded my monkey number before this fight. thank you in advance.

this haha

also no way in hell does shields hit a quick sub in this fight, id bet my left nut on it

this news broke on the JASON ELLIS show on sirius-XM (represent!), with Ryan parsons telling him not to say it yet. If Mayhem can't be subbed by jacare, what makes you guys think he's gets subbed by shields? Mayhem is way bigger, and more well rounded. I hope mayhem is the underdog so i can make some money!

Id rather see Mayhem vs Diaz i.m.o.

^This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSAQK6y_EXw

Mayhem should take this.

REDDRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!

mayhem all day

It's a good thing he can fight Diaz too. I'm going to love the cross promotion of Dream and Strikeforce.

Didn't Shields have a hard time with the inline skater on beatdown? I know for sure he didn't knock him out. No disrespect to Shields at all i'm sure all the training with Gracie, the diaz bros, and El Nino has improved him. That is whats going to make this fight AWESOME.

Should be a good fight. Have to lean towards Mayhem. He's got the stand-up advantage, a bit of a size advantage, and is very difficult to sub. He should be able to take a decision over Shields.

When is the fight?   Isn't Mayhem fighting Jacare again Oct 6th?

Kidcombo -  When is the fight?   Isn't Mayhem fighting Jacare again Oct 6th?

They put that fight off... sounds like it could become Filho vs. Jacare or something

smoogy - 
Kidcombo -  When is the fight?   Isn't Mayhem fighting Jacare again Oct 6th?

They put that fight off... sounds like it could become Filho vs. Jacare or something

Cool.  must have missed that.

apparently Jacare has also signed with Strikeforce and the fight is in the "distant future". I think the cross promotion deal will bring us some really exciting fights.