Jason Miller, hiding from MW's?

http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-kennedy-cant-get-anyone-fight-him-so-he-may-have-go-japan-where-homies-arent-scared

Miller won't even fight a MW who he already has a win over.

Miller isn't asking for Robbie Lawler  (and has a win over him years ago also)

Either of those fights would be great,

and would move Miller towards a MW title shot to avenge a loss,

and win the title in the division he fights in.

Asking the WW champion to leave his weight class and fight you is pointless,

you're not the champion, you bring nothing to the table as far as the WW champ is concerned,

so why not get the MW title (What you should be trying to do already) and then have something to offer?

War Mir -  They need to fight because nick is a pillow fisted pussy who thinks it's cool to jump ppl. He's to fucking scared to do it without all his fake ass gangsters with him. Phone Post

yawn

That arguement is tired.

It does nothing for either person's career. (Unless you Mayhem and you manage to win)

If Miller really wanted the fight he would either.

1. Meet half way, completely fair

2. Get a MW title and have something to work with.

Miller comes off like a jealous ex gf.

Making websites? (And t shirts, and videos, etc..) You really have that much time on your hands

while refusing to work your way up the MW ladder?

Maybe its cause he got jumped by diaz and wants a chance to pay diaz back while making some good $$ Phone Post

Maybe its cause he got jumped by diaz and wants a chance to pay diaz back while making some good $$ Phone Post

piratepirate - http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-kennedy-cant-get-anyone-fight-him-so-he-may-have-go-japan-where-homies-arent-scared

Miller isn't asking for Robbie Lawler (and has a win over him years ago also)

you're not the champion, you bring nothing to the table as far as the WW champ is concerned,
so why not get the MW title (What you should be trying to do already) and then have something to offer?

Thread title is a little misleading...its not that Jason is 'hiding from MWs'...its that there's a rumor that he doesn't want to fight 2 guys he already beat.

So you want Miller to meet half way?

What your saying is you want Miller to completely dehydrate and starve himself more than he does to get to 178 when all Diaz has to do is show up and he'll be at weight for a 185 fight? Thats assuming he walks around at 185-ish.

Sounds like the 209 is all about the unfair advantage.

RickMartelsArrogance - at this point I'm pretty sure all Jason cares about is finishing his contract so he leave the minor leagues and go roll with the big dogs.

You can start at the 2:09 mark... 

MuayTy - Maybe its cause he got jumped by diaz and wants a chance to pay diaz back while making some good $$

If he wants payback I am sure Nick would be willing to oblige him backstage. No weigh-ins necessary.

If he wants to make some cash in a sanctioned fight, he is going to have to cut some weight.

He can't have it both ways.

RickMartelsArrogance - Jason has fought Jacare 2x, Jake Shields, Robbie Lawler, Chael Sonnen, Frank Trigg, Sakuraba, Tim Kennedy (who he already dominated), Kang, Imada, etc.

Yeah, he's hiding from MWs alright.

Retarded thread is retarded.  I guess it's no surprise that buttpirate created it.

Right.

And right now, he won't.

The past is not relivent.

Why isn't he gunning for the MW title? He is 1 - 1 in SF, period.

Calhoon - 
piratepirate - 
War Mir -  They need to fight because nick is a pillow fisted pussy who thinks it's cool to jump ppl. He's to fucking scared to do it without all his fake ass gangsters with him. Phone Post

yawn

That arguement is tired.

It does nothing for either person's career. (Unless you Mayhem and you manage to win)

If Miller really wanted the fight he would either.

1. Meet half way, completely fair

2. Get a MW title and have something to work with.

Are you the same guy who was saying that GSP has no wrestling experience? I think you also said his complete lack of wrestling, yet total domination over wrestlers proves that wrestling is overated?

That was you right?

Learn to read.

I said GSP has no wrestling pedigree. He trained in wrestling after coming into MMA.

Wrestling pedigree = NCAA wrestler, etc...

I said wrestling IMO is over rated as a base.

GSP does not have a wrestling base.

What is your problem?

piratepirate -  <a href="http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-kennedy-cant-get-anyone-fight-him-so-he-may-have-go-japan-where-homies-arent-scared"&gt;http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-kennedy-cant-get-anyone-fight-him-so-he-may-have-go-japan-where-homies-arent-scared&lt;/a>

Pretty sure none of those other dudes jumped him.

Monsters Ball - 

Even Scott Coker wants to make this fight happen. Only Diaz is stopping it from happening with his excuses about making weight.

He was willing to ask Noons to come up to his weight class. Why is it impossible for him to go up in weight to fight a guy he assaulted?

DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE!!!

Where did Scott say he was offering these guys both the fight?

Thus far, I have only seen interviews with Coker saying he might be interested in it.

I also know he hasn't offered the fight to anyone has he?

and that Miller refuses to meet half way.

FieryErmine - 
piratepirate -  http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-kennedy-cant-get-anyone-fight-him-so-he-may-have-go-japan-where-homies-arent-scared

Pretty sure none of those other dudes jumped him.

Right.

If he is so concerned about who jumped him why isn't he concentrating on putting some wins together so he has a barganing chip. Right now he doesn't offer Diaz anything.

RickMartelsArrogance - 
Steve4192 - 
MuayTy - Maybe its cause he got jumped by diaz and wants a chance to pay diaz back while making some good $$

If he wants payback I am sure Nick would be willing to oblige him backstage. No weigh-ins necessary.

If he wants to make some cash in a sanctioned fight, he is going to have to cut some weight.

He can't have it both ways.
"I'll fight at 155, 170, 185.  Just give me the fights."

"Jason Miller needs to meet me at 178 if he wants to fight!"

Nick can't have it both ways.

You're taking things out of context, he said he would do big fights at 185.

Miller is 1 - 1 in SF, that isn't a big fight for Diaz, like it or not.

A fight with Jacare who is the MW champion, and 3 - 0 in the company would be a big fight.

see how that works?

Just because you're an asshole with a show on MTV and a funny haircut / loud mouth doesn't mean champions from other weight classes need to move around and fight you.