Jason Pierce Get's on my nerves

I've never wanted a guy to get his ass kicked on this show as bad as I want this guy too. Everything he says is negative and the guy just gets on my damn nerves.

Can't wait to see him get his ass handed to him.

WTF is going on here. I though Pierce and Faulkner were fighting? Did they postpone it or something? I'm confused, not paying good enough attention.

Cry Me a River -Justin Timberlake

"Faulker is my good friend" ~ Jason Pierce

You've known him 5 weeks, Jesus, what is this guys problem?

Zen - WTF is going on here. I though Pierce and Faulkner were fighting? Did they postpone it or something? I'm confused, not paying good enough attention.

I also am confused.  I thought that they were fighting as well.  Or is it that they are just picked to fight on next week's show?

There was two lightweight and one welterweight fight left. This episode there was only one fight, a lightweight fight.

Next episode has the last two semi fights, faulkner vs pierce and then the last lightweight.

I wish they'd just make this show 100% fiction so they could kill off some of the most hatable characters for added Drama.  A fatal accident during training etc, suicide.....

i seriously doubt hes gonna fight

lets see if he surprises us

Roccy -  I wish they'd just make this show 100% fiction so they could kill off some of the most hatable characters for added Drama.  A fatal accident during training etc, suicide.....

I wish it was reality ... and they still did that!

Aggravation is a betrayal of your Buddha Nature.

He is definately a whiney moaning twat.

But unfortunately he seems to be your typical member of Team US in that regard. They should just re-name them Team Twat.

I just don't understand how you accept an invitation to be part of an MMA reality show, and worry about fighting anyone?

This is the chance of a lifetime, you could literally launch yourself to stardom and a title (i.e. Forrest, Rashad) on this show. If I showed up, and they told me I had to fight my mom, she would be getting a beatdown.

MNFAN - I just don't understand how you accept an invitation to be part of an MMA reality show, and worry about fighting anyone?

This is the chance of a lifetime, you could literally launch yourself to stardom and a title (i.e. Forrest, Rashad) on this show. If I showed up, and they told me I had to fight my mom, she would be getting a beatdown.

I 100% agree. Way too many friends in this business. Even MMA schools these days, alot of them won't compete against each other because of friendships, and alot of "dream" fights at the local level are not happening. It sucks!

annihil8torz - 
Zen - WTF is going on here. I though Pierce and Faulkner were fighting? Did they postpone it or something? I'm confused, not paying good enough attention.

I also am confused.  I thought that they were fighting as well.  Or is it that they are just picked to fight on next week's show?

I think Faulkner's hammer injury made Bisping hold back

http://www.spike.com/video/inside-octagon/3166274

Pierce has an infection and staph.

good.

jberg i agree %100......when i saw these guys the 1st week i was really dissapointed. hell theres 8 guys where i train at that could tool these americans.

Pierce is just another one of those guys that had no business being on the show like Zachrich or that New Orleans guy from last season. Doesn't want to fight. Complains about training. Walks out of practice.

"I'm not here to make friends." And yet he's all buddy buddy with David Faulkner.

he's scared of david

WTF was that faulkner phobia alluding to?