Jason Pierce Get's on my nerves

MNFAN - I just don't understand how you accept an invitation to be part of an MMA reality show, and worry about fighting anyone?

This is the chance of a lifetime, you could literally launch yourself to stardom and a title (i.e. Forrest, Rashad) on this show. If I showed up, and they told me I had to fight my mom, she would be getting a beatdown.

Yep. Mark Miller and Kevin Knabjian beat the hell out of each other in the prelim fight despite being good friends and training partners.

I'm really not sure why Pierce is on the show. I don't mean I'm not sure why they picked him. I mean I'm not sure why HE chose to be on the show. Why he auditioned. He doesn't want to fight. He doesn't want to train. He doesn't want to be in the house. He hates everyone and everything (except Faulkner). WTF?

BTW, I think Jason Dent vs. Jeff Lawson is gonna be a hell of a fight. Lawson looked super impressive in his prelim fight, and looking at his record, he has never been the distance with 11 of his 12 wins by submission, mostly armbars. Dent is a Chris Lytle type of fighter. Solid at both grappling and striking, though finishes more fights on the ground, and is very durable. Should be the most evenly matched quarterfinal fight.

So if Pierce doesn't fight, who gets brought back? By the looks of the previews however, it doesn't look like either want to fight.

Also, I agree on Dent vs. Lawson being evenly matched. I'm looking forward to this fight.

It sounded like Miller.

I hope Dent and Pierce get wrecked. I can't stand them whining all the time.

Just my 2c, and it's possible (probable?) that they were edited to look like this.

Isnt Pierce the cunt that fainted in the first episode? It was a sign of things to come.

There's nothing unlikable about Richie Whitson. What did he do?

Then don't say BS that there is no one likable on Team US.

Not to mention, he didn't get as much time to train as the others because of his infection.

Jason Pierce was so irritating when he was bitching at the red-headed kid for his infection.

He would just not fucking let it go. YEAH we get it, you don't want to get an infection. You said so 50x. The kid feels bad enough about it -- don't keep rubbing it in. He was acting like a complete cocksucker, seriously.

I normally don't complain about the show, but I thought pierce was being a fucktard about Richie's infection. Richie is really the classiest person on the show besides Hendo.

Pierce is mentally screwed to hell with his little spray can shit. He's just spraying things around everywhere like that's going to do anything. Pierce is the only guy this season that I have no idea how he got on the show.

I think a lot of it is editting. If you notice when there isn't fights or training going on, it's constant US BS.

That being said, I think you can still say UK worked better as a team and they are better fighters.

The only likable US fighters are Richie and Dent. Maybe Frank.