Jason Youseph v Lorenz Larkin

Has anyone trained with Jason Youseph? He triangles everyone. 

I have been training with him for a year now. He fights regularly, really slick chokes. They offer free classes if anyone is interested in checking it out: 

http://www.carlsongracieirvine-brazilianjiujitsu.com 

Anyone know of someone in the Irvine Area, around his weight, that could beat him? 

ive seen a lot of his matches, pretty active competitor. im sure theres a lot of black belts in the oc area that could beat him tho, is he looking for a match or something?

@TakinAllFades, I can't speak for him, but I don't think he would turn one down. He has a pretty impressive record. Who would you like to see him fight next?

I think he has one of the best triangles around. Have you seen his Bib Choke video?

Jason is really good, but there are levels to blackbelt.  You asked if anyone in OC area could beat him at his weight class. I’d argue there are a lot. You have elites in the area like Rafa, Gui, Laercio Fernandes, Leo Vieira, etc who are smaller than him who most likely run through him.  That is also meant with no disrespect at all,  just speaks to the level of guys you have in OC. There are a bunch more as well.

RumpleStiltskinBJJ -

@TakinAllFades, I can't speak for him, but I don't think he would turn one down. He has a pretty impressive record. Who would you like to see him fight next?

I think he has one of the best triangles around. Have you seen his Bib Choke video?

my friend submitted him i think last year, he was 2 weight classes below him but didnt have an opponent so they moved him up to face jason. but as much as he competes this happens. hes a good black belt but still not at the highest levels.

maybe we'll see him in the next fight 2 win that comes to socal.

Ive rolled with him...hes alotta fun.