Jay Estrada= IFL

just talked to Jay. the contract was signed this morning. and no, he is not injured.

as long as they don't check for "ghetto-fabulousness-issity" he should pass his physical no prob.

TTT

Thanks tbidness.

so if i get a UFC/IFL fighter to post on my thread does that mean i get a blue name? sweet.

Yes Travis is fighting in the IFL Saturday and has been training very hard...As for Jay fighting Davis, that is true as stated above....On Thursday I talked to the Red Bears about Chris and they took him and then decided that it made more sense for them to have Jay on after talking to the coaches more about it, so they got back to me just recently and put Jay Estrada on instead....No hard feelings from Chris and I, he will get a big oppurtunity soon...And best of luck to Jay on the fight...Chad

there's nothing wrong with mickle or fulton but if you're gonna try to build a fanbase in a teams city, you should actually have fighters who live there or have fought there alot.

War Miller!!!

i think miller has a better chance against Neer than Markham but if i had to choose, i'd rather fight your mom instead.

Miller by TKO rd. 2.

ttt for DA (red) BEARS!!!