Jayme McKinney takes on gunman outside Mall. Video

Jayme McKinney, Head of security at the Pecan Land Mall in Monroe Louisiana took on a shoplifter who was trying to steal electronics. Mckinney who is an MMA fighter and training partner of MMA Warlike`s friend Quentin Henry approached the man who then pulled a gun on him, McKinney proceeds to beat the shit out of him. Two of the shoplifters partners in crime got out the car and words were exchanged and the two jumped into the car and sped off leaving the gunman on the ground. We have no more details but will give you more when we find out more ourselves. Hopefully we can get McKinney to give us the scoop. Here is the link to the beatdown.
http://mmawarlike.net/innovaeditor/assets/warlike/IMG_0816.MOV

That's awesome. I love videos of these guys that realize they just fucked with the wrong dude. Phone Post

That was perfect!

Wow Phone Post

that was pretty cool but man, getting shot over some electronics would really suck

It was unfortunate that happend; the guy pulled a gun on me and this time the good guy won.

Jayme McKinney -

It was unfortunate that happend; the guy pulled a gun on me and this time the good guy won.

Thankfully Phone Post