JBJ arrested again this morning

I have a friend, every time he gets drunk he just HAS to do something crazy. Doesn't matter how ths night starts, it always ends with him doing something fucking ridiculous. I have a feeling that's Jonss. 

HillboFrateTrane -

Is anyone else not surprised, like at all? This kind of behavior is to be expected from him. THIS IS WHO JON IS. Rashad warned everyone a decade ago. 

Thered be residue on his hands and inside his vehicle from shooting the gun, so they probably have him red handed there. 

A guy who likes to get drunk and shoot guns?

Fuck me what a terrible person! 

You queens should chill out and wait for the context to drop before lighting the torches lol 

Lol at first I felt bad for him and felt genuinely sad I might not see him fight again. Now I don’t give a fuck and don’t care if He doesn’t fight again.  Oh well bro!!

![](upload://wVENc5k5w48WYHxpLPl1pmAYqG7.jpeg)

12 Likes

I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt before I completely crucify him. 

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1243226617574567936?s=19

6 Likes

Another African American male thrown into prison. Comparable to throwing a pinch of salt into an Olympic sized pool.

2 Likes
multiculturaljoseph -
HillboFrateTrane -

Is anyone else not surprised, like at all? This kind of behavior is to be expected from him. THIS IS WHO JON IS. Rashad warned everyone a decade ago. 

Thered be residue on his hands and inside his vehicle from shooting the gun, so they probably have him red handed there. 

A guy who likes to get drunk and shoot guns?

Fuck me what a terrible person! 

You queens should chill out and wait for the context to drop before lighting the torches lol 

I hate you  

2 Likes

I learned my lesson this time.  I'd like to think God, my family, etc.  Rinse repeat.

2 Likes

Dana and the UFC will find a way to have his charges dropped and book him for a fight at the end of the year..

The UFC won’t cut him. Even USADA lets Jon pico to his heart’s content.

1 Like

I thought this was an early April Fools joke

Jon will go to jail for this. The judge is gonna shit on him

2 Likes
Vikingknee - 

If he beats the gun charge that would be wild. Friend of mine who had a non violent felony shot an armed burglar(who shot at him first) at his house in a conservative state and still got a year. 

did he have the gun illegally?

thats why

Never and excuse to drive intoxicated and even less when you have jbj type money.

The only crime I see here is Jones being arrested.

Sounds like harassment to me.

1. The cops did not see him driving.

2. The cops did not see him shooting anyone.

3. the cops did not see him drinking alcohol.

For crimes to happen, say something, after you see something. Nobody saw nothing.

Free Jones!

Free Jones!

Free Jones!

LOL @ the UFC having dangerous sociopaths with felonies on their roster because "its just about the fighting".

frankiscool - 

Fuck Jon Jones.  PLEASE for the love of God just boot him from UFC already.

I will never watch another Jones fight, period.

Erase him from the UFC page.

What a piece of shit.

This… I’m a fan of Jon Jones and thought he’d turned ver a new leaf going into the Reyes fight … I truly enjoyed watching him fight in the octagon as he’s the best but after this incident, fuck him. Wtf is he doing with a gun and drinking and driving?! The money he has and yet he still can’t find someone todrive him.

This just fucks the 205 division up forever as Jones is likely gone after this and it will be without anyone having dethroned him. Lame af

1 Like

Didnt embed this on an earlier post for some reason

https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1240862981908398080?s=19

1 Like
ons ear -
frankiscool - 

Fuck Jon Jones.  PLEASE for the love of God just boot him from UFC already.

I will never watch another Jones fight, period.

Erase him from the UFC page.

What a piece of shit.

This… I’m a fan of Jon Jones and thought he’d turned ver a new leaf going into the Reyes fight … I truly enjoyed watching him fight in the octagon as he’s the best but after this incident, fuck him. Wtf is he doing with a gun and drinking and driving?! The money he has and yet he still can’t find someone todrive him.

This just fucks the 205 division up forever as Jones is likely gone after this and it will be without anyone having dethroned him. Lame af

It does protect his legacy in the cage though