JBJ comment! He just hit the backpedal!

no filter - the looking past comment

was in reference to questions about a possible rematch with machida

he said we are the battle is close(a little over a week) its time to stop talking about other possible match ups

he also said he is not simple minded and can entertain such thoughts without overlooking his goals

the comments about him being a slower rasahd

he explained that they had a similar style in that the big weapon is a huge right hand(dans being much slower) and a takedown threat

but keep it up with your fox news spin

douche bag hater

at you could admit to being a hater

He said in the OP he has looked past Hendo and regrets it.

Really there is no excuse (nor is it true) to say he is an older 'slower Rashad'. They are different fights in whole per the OP. Frankly I find it both arrogant and disrespectful. This was not his first disrespectful thing he has said either. Now granted Hendo did kind of start it when he got trolled by the Master (Ariel- who has not LOL).

I hate no fighter at all I used to like JBJ. The fighter I did dislike the most was Brock.

J Macc 01 -
Dosantowned -  Hendo has ko power in both hands? Phone Post

He has at least 1 KO with a left hook. Wandy in Pride.

Wand was basically out from a right before the left landed imo. Its more about the way he strikes and stands that doesnt leave many opening for big left hands very often Phone Post

DoomFarmer - 
Lazer MMA -
no filter - 
Lazer MMA - 
LOL at talk about 'hate'! OP deals with the logic or lack of it JBJ's making the comments he did ONLY. Personally I'm not a fan of JBJ any more as his arrogance prevented that.

Further if JBJ fans are butthurt because there fighter is disliked they are just kidding themselves to think that anyone but JBJ is to blame.

did you forget to login to your other account when you wrote this?

your lazer mma account created this thread
and in your reply you wrote the op deals with...

you also seem to be in denial about not being a hater

I have one account and if you think the OP is an any way a hate thread you're delusional. It's about JBJ's comments. If you refer to comments or talk about there logic or implications your a hater. LMFAO at you! Butthurt!

Troll post. Deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical, not the person making the argument or STFU. TY OP

Wait a minute...what? Phone Post

Sonnen is a genius...he's getting in jones' head for Hendo. While Hendo is training his ass off Chael had jones losing his shit. Chael is a great friend to Hendo

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
J Macc 01 -
Dosantowned -  Hendo has ko power in both hands? Phone Post

He has at least 1 KO with a left hook. Wandy in Pride.

Wand was basically out from a right before the left landed imo. Its more about the way he strikes and stands that doesnt leave many opening for big left hands very often Phone Post

Man it was a short flurry. Frankly It's hard to be sure because only glancing blows of Hendo right has KO'd guys before (Feijao was the last one, the first shot KO'd him per Feijao). The first left seem to clearly stun Wand, the right was glancing and the last left finished it.

ChaosOverkill - 
DoomFarmer - 
Lazer MMA -
no filter - 
Lazer MMA - 
LOL at talk about 'hate'! OP deals with the logic or lack of it JBJ's making the comments he did ONLY. Personally I'm not a fan of JBJ any more as his arrogance prevented that.

Further if JBJ fans are butthurt because there fighter is disliked they are just kidding themselves to think that anyone but JBJ is to blame.

did you forget to login to your other account when you wrote this?

your lazer mma account created this thread
and in your reply you wrote the op deals with...

you also seem to be in denial about not being a hater

I have one account and if you think the OP is an any way a hate thread you're delusional. It's about JBJ's comments. If you refer to comments or talk about there logic or implications your a hater. LMFAO at you! Butthurt!

Troll post. Deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical, not the person making the argument or STFU. TY OP

Wait a minute...what? Phone Post

In his own inane babbling way, he's using "the OP" to refer to his original post...not "the OP" as in "the original poster".

As far as anything else he's trying to say...I have no fucking clue.

I don't speak gibberish.

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
Thunderbolt89 - Is it 'cuz I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?

do I look like a mind reader sir? I'ontknow Phone Post

Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo

Filter where do you get that from

@MMAFighting

Jones: I've talked past Dan Henderson too much this training camp. I kind of regret it. I'm not going to answer any more questions abt that.

?

He has hit the backpedal. What you are referring to is what he said prior. There is no evidence to support that here at all ("referring to backlash"). The clear inference is he regrets in whole! He did NOT mention the fans at all (it's your assumption, for once he's seeming to blame himself). Further the difference even in wrestling is spelled out in the OP. You're grasping at straws here. Have a nice evening.

" Never knew shad had that kind of power in both hands like Hendo does either."

OMG, a 25 year old that is the best in the world in his weight class right now and lauded as still having a ton of potential to get even better sometimes changes his mind and also has room to improve his PR game!

JBJ is fucking incredible...and he keeps getting better in the cage and outside of it.

for a 25 year old he's incredibly accomplished all around.

Thunderbolt89 - Is it 'cuz I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?

Hey that's Rashad's line! :O

Sal Penis - 

Jones should just go full Heel. Fuck it.

I love how Hendo and Cheal are trolling him tho lol they are doing it for laughs. Young buck! Phone Post

It's fantastic ^_^

Filter and all that want to look at the data from the call:

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2012/08/21/ufc-151-jon-jones-vs-dan-henderson-media-call-notes-quotes/

Dirty_Boxer - 
Sal Penis - 

I love how Hendo and Cheal are trolling him tho lol they are doing it for laughs. Young buck! Phone Post

It's fantastic ^_^

yeah...except Chael is a has been...and Hendo while a legend is still going to get his ass handed to him in the cage...I'm sure Hendo will go home after the loss content with the fact that he out-trash talked the most spectacular young talent in the sport.

Print - 
rrg1 - 
Unwariestpickle - 
rrg1 - Jones haters....hate him when he talks trash and then hate him when he says he has more important things to worry about.

What a sorry bunch of losers.

QFT

When your that good people will find anything to pick on you about.

Hating on Jones is simply the cool thing to do. People used to jump on bandwagons when a football team would win and now it's done in this manner.

Pretty pathetic of "life" to lead imho.

You sound like the biggest loser in this thread

just sayain like goku

I sound like a loser because I'm not blindly hating on a guy every time he take a breath lol?

If that means I'm a loser then...I'm the biggest loser around.

JBJ has done the bulk of the trash talking. Hendo got trolled by Ariel 1 time hate

sacredhate - 
Dirty_Boxer - 
Sal Penis - 

It's fantastic ^_^

yeah...except Chael is a has been...and Hendo while a legend is still going to get his ass handed to him in the cage...I'm sure Hendo will go home after the loss content with the fact that he out-trash talked the most spectacular young talent in the sport.

Oh keep dreaming sad person. Chael is far from a has been and is in fact barely trash talking. Hendo will present a real challenge and your beloved Jones isn't dismissing him as you foolishly are. He's talented but that doesn't make him unbeatable. Sept 1st we'll see who backs up the talk. Really it's just exciting there's no need to be such a downer! :P

This does bare repeating once (maybe 1K times here on UG too)!:

"This is the issue of having intelligent conversations here.

Per my assertion the OP deals with the "logic or lack of it in JBJ's making the comments he did ONLY. Deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical

(per the OP), not the person making the argument."

I think it's funny that JBJ gets blasted for every single thing that comes out of his mouth, but the same people think that he is lying about not wanting to fight Anderson because on that ONE topic, alone in all the world, he is SO tactful, SO diplomatic, and SO respectful -- while supposedly putting his foot in his mouth and coming across as arrogant in EVERY other interview on EVERY other topic and EVERY other fighter.

O do not derail the thread. Posters have stated JBJ said he would fight JBJ as well BTW, and he said he'd never fight Evans either too. The OP does deals with the flaws in JBJ logic and NOT him telling the truth.

please "Deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical (per the OP)"