JBJ deletes Hashad trash tweet

@JonnyBones: @SugaRashadEvans are you and Vitor becoming #brothers like we were, or are you a middle weight now?

^
The only thing worse then posting that dumb tweet is posting it and then deleting it.

Someone needs to intervene. Unless full heel/tard is what he's aiming for. Phone Post

WHOA. I call drunk tweeting Phone Post

Ryan Black - WHOA. I call drunk tweeting Phone Post

Doubt it. Its hard to tweet and drive at the same time. Phone Post

Ensanity - 

Gold.

Ensanity -

Touche, good sir. Phone Post

Ryan Black -
Ensanity -

Touche, good sir. Phone Post

DUI-T Phone Post

too much too soon? idk.. he has all the talent in the world but always seems to put his foot in his mouth regardless if he means to or not. 

lol @ deleting a tweet millions of people have read

I didn't think he was done getting smashed... the tweet sounds like he's knee deep in the emotional whirlwind he's trying to drown his sorrows in. That would mean he's still sitting at the bar, alone. Perhaps he deleted the text while coming around after picking up a mistress, keeping her sober enough to blow into his Ignition Interlock breathalizer so he can start his new Bentley and take them back to the hotel where they can both be wasted "like the champ." Must be fun.

All jokes aside (I don't wanna be lectured too badly by Warzone209), I really am curious to see what JBJ's psyche will be like in this fight. He sounds like he's cracking, to be honest. This will be the main "x-factor" in this fight, IMO. Bones' mental state, and the liklihood of inexperience allowing Vitor to blitz him with an onslaught of tard-like strength and proportions. Phone Post

Gunter Vogler - Just seems like he's upset that Coach Rashad is actually helping Vitor train to fight him.

Jones is like an ex-wife who won't go away. I thought the divorce was final when these two fought a few months ago.

It's over, Johnny! (Colonel Trautman voice) IT'S OVER!

Hashad just did an interview where he was really classy toward JBJ. I was surprised that JBJ lashed out at him.

Again, if he's just decided to go full heeltard then he's succeeding. Phone Post

Tweet, not text. Whatever. Fuck technology! Phone Post

i wish he would go full heel, he should just be himself people already dont like him.

Ensanity -

YES Phone Post

@Kimbo's Bread, I was thinking the same exact thing, hence the "WHOA." I REALLY DO BELIEVE this was a drunk tweet. Either that or he's obviously cracking under the monstrosity of devastation that's occurred. He KNOWS deep down that eeeeverybody MAD... and even though the words will never come out directly, it's eating at his very core.

That tweet WAS full retard. Hashad was MORE than polite, personally if it were me I don't know that I could have taken the high road like he did- 'sha bent over backwords to not be disrespectful to Jon, and this is the thanks?

Yeah, Rashad is training your fuckin opponent... and that's lookin great to me. I pray that Hasha figured you out and is teaching Vitor exactly what he needs to know.

I can't wait to see this fight. Jones looks to be wilting mentally by the day and I am most curious to see how that transfers to the fight. Phone Post

If it's a questionable tweet, you must delete!

Who told you to tweet that tweet?  I didn't tell you to tweet that tweet!

Kimbos Bread - 

@JonnyBones: @SugaRashadEvans are you and Vitor becoming #brothers like we were, or are you a middle weight now?

^
The only thing worse then posting that dumb tweet is posting it and then deleting it.

Someone needs to intervene. Unless full heel/tard is what he's aiming for. Phone Post

Jon's maturity (Or lack thereof) is really showing in this whole ordeal.

HIs handlers REALLY need to get a grip on him.

Kimbos Bread - 
Gunter Vogler - Just seems like he's upset that Coach Rashad is actually helping Vitor train to fight him.

Jones is like an ex-wife who won't go away. I thought the divorce was final when these two fought a few months ago.

Hashad just did an interview where he was really classy toward JBJ. I was surprised that JBJ lashed out at him.

Again, if he's just decided to go full heeltard then he's succeeding. Phone Post

That was a classy interview? One where he said he isnt wishing anything bad on jones only because it would effect those around him? Uh thats saying if it didnt hurt anyone else, I would wish bad on you. He also said I dont want to say I told you so, but I did say this stuff would happen (aka I told you so).

Ensanity - 

BOOM!

Cindy

Damasta Shonuff -
Kimbos Bread - 

That was a classy interview? One where he said he isnt wishing anything bad on jones only because it would effect those around him? Uh thats saying if it didnt hurt anyone else, I would wish bad on you. He also said I dont want to say I told you so, but I did say this stuff would happen (aka I told you so).

That's classy considering what JBJ ang GJ did to him Phone Post