Jbj...G.O.A.T???

I dunno how people could consider jones as the greatest or even close at this stage in his career....hes been fighting for what 3 years? Sure the guy has the potential to be the greatest fighter to have lived up to this point but c'mon when Brandon Vera first came around he was the next big thing now I wouldn't even consider him top 10... Sure jones is on a roll but I think it takes a little more time to even be considered for a title like the greatest of all time IMO Phone Post

He's the p4p #1 as of this moment, regardless of whether you like or dislike his personal life choices. He's too young to be considered the GOAT, but he's the only guy out of the current crop in contention for that title. I'd put him in the top 5 all-time right now.

He might be the GOAT in the sense of pure fighting skills. Of course he needs to dominate for a good amount of time until people start to compare him to Anderson, Fedor etc.

No....Andy is p4p GOAT
/Thread Phone Post

anderson #1 jones #2 theres not really any room for discussion

Jjb is not the #1 pound for pound. Anderson is still #1 and GSP #2 jon jones has the potential to take over he still needs time to see how it plays out. We still haven't seen how he would do at heavyweight with Cigano and Cain at top of the division time will tell. Phone Post

You Jones nuthuggers are just as delusional as he is.

Anderson #1 pfp

The goat?!? Time will tell but but my money is on him not being the goat. He is a mental midget and has no heart. His physical gifts will only take him so far and when they fail him (and they will) you guys will see what he is made out of, and it won't be the stuff of the greats.

He doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the discussion as Fedor, Anderson, GSP, BJ, Chuck.

th1s_guy - 

I dunno how people could consider jones as the greatest or even close at this stage in his career....hes been fighting for what 3 years? Sure the guy has the potential to be the greatest fighter to have lived up to this point but c'mon when Brandon Vera first came around he was the next big thing now I wouldn't even consider him top 10... Sure jones is on a roll but I think it takes a little more time to even be considered for a title like the greatest of all time IMO Phone Post

Exactly. The last time Anderson got beat was in 2006 & Anderson has fought up and won which JBJ has not done yet. I also don't think Anderson has ever refused to take a fight with a 170'er coming off a loss. Let's see if JBJ is still around in a few years.