JBJ last 7 vs DC last 7(opponents), JBJ beat DC's?

Jon Jones last 7 opponents-

Shogun

Rampage

Machida

Rashad

Vitor

Chael

Aleksander

Daniel Cormier's last 7 opponents

Monson

Bigfoot

Barnett

Dion Staring

Frank Mir

Roy Nelson 

Patrick Cummins

Now if you rank from 1-7 with 1 being the toughest opponent, 7 being the least, after this do a head to head of Jones' opponents vs DC's opponents on who you think would win. Who has the tougher oppponents?

For instance-

Jones

1,Shogun

2.Rashad Evans

3.Lyoto Machida(I feel like 2 and 3 could swap they're close)

4.Aleksander

5.Vitor Belfort

6.Rampage

7.Chael

Daniel Cormier

1.Josh Barnett

2.Frank Mir

3.Roy Nelson

4.Bigfoot

5.Jeff Monson

6.Patrick Cummins

7.Dion Staring

Chael vs Dion-Advantage Jones

Rampage vs Cummins-Advantage Jones

Vitor vs Monson-Advantage Jones

Bigfoot vs Aleksander-Pick em-Draw

Roy Nelson vs Machida-Advantage Cormier

Rashad vs Mir-Pick em-Draw

Barnett vs Shogun-Advantage- Cormier

I give Jones 3, Cormier 2, with 2 opponent match ups being a draw.

I basically want you guys to rank the last 7 fighters and state how you think they'd do head to head, 1 vs 1, 7 vs 7, and see who ends up having the tougher competition.

how do you put Frank Mir above Nelson and Bigfoot?? Phone Post 3.0

Anthomis - how do you put Frank Mir above Nelson and Bigfoot?? Phone Post 3.0

MIr did beat Nelson.

Machida would probably beat Roy Nelson btw.

Gustaffson would beat Big foot silva too.

Woahwoahwewa you gave Roy Nelson and machida to Nelson? What is this madness. Phone Post 3.0

You have too much time on your hands. But Jones murders DC Phone Post 3.0

Lol at having Gustafson at #4 when he beat shogun and gave Jon his toughest fight to date. Son yo priorities be fucked up. Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoot beats Gus? How about no. Phone Post 3.0

head to head skill wise i think they have both faced tough opponents, jones has probably faced the higher skilled fighters. That being said, Jones has faced these fighters as the bigger, stronger guy, alot of them are able to make middleweight and the others have never been able to push him around with the exception of gustaffson. Every opponent cormier fought has been a true hw and had the size advantage on him. Im not saying I think that means he will win, but cormier has faced opponents much larger than him his whole career and I think thats something to look at too

I normally like your posts but having Mir as DCs second toughest opponent over Nelson and Bigfoot and Aleksander as Jones' fourth toughest considering the fight he gave him doesn't make any sense at all.

At any rate I would definitely say that Jones' opponents have been tougher but he is also in the much more stacked division. DC is a LHW that made a name for himself fighting guys who were usually much larger than him, whereas Jones is just the opposite of that. Phone Post 3.0

JohnnyChrist -

Gustaffson would beat Big foot silva too.

This, a 215lb mike Kyle almost koed Bigfoot I think gust beats him Phone Post 3.0

Why do you guys choose to dog someone instead of just participating in an obvious opinion based thread?

Frank is a former 2X Hw champion, who has knocked out strikers and submitted grapplers. He is more accomplished than Bigfoot and did beat Nelson head to head.

Regarding Machida/Nelson, anything can happen, but I dont' see Lyoto finishing Roy on the ground, and I don't think Lyoto has the power to drop let alone stop Iron Chin Roy Nelson. 

Aleks' win over Shogun was anything but convincing. I think some put more emphasis on that win than others.

I don't care if you agree with me, I just want to see everyone's varying opinions and see what the collective result looks like.

Btw I didn't say Bigfoot beats Gus. I said it was a pick em fight, and I stand by it. Bigfoot finished a bigger better striker in Overeem. Bigfoot finished bigger/taller Travis Browne.

I honestly think I gave Aleks respect by not committing to Bigfoot.

When I saw Gus as 4th toughest fight for bones I quit reading Phone Post 3.0

MrAntichrist - I normally like your posts but having Mir as DCs second toughest opponent over Nelson and Bigfoot and Aleksander as Jones' fourth toughest considering the fight he gave him doesn't make any sense at all.

At any rate I would definitely say that Jones' opponents have been tougher but he is also in the much more stacked division. DC is a LHW that made a name for himself fighting guys who were usually much larger than him, whereas Jones is just the opposite of that. Phone Post 3.0
Rashad was a quick undersized HW as well and he won TUF. DC won a few decisions at HW against guys he matched up very well against. Barnett and Mir are damn near useless if they can't take you down. Roy Nelson can't hit a moving target. The Big Foot win at the time was impressive to his credit. Point is, with the right matchups anyone can look like a world beater.

Why didn't DC get matched up with other top contenders like Overeem, Werdum, Browne, or JDS. Does he train with them too? Phone Post 3.0

I ranked them in terms of how they match up in general(vs top fighters in general). If I ranked them in terms of only how their fight with Jones or DC went, it'd be-

1.Alex

2.Rashad

3.Vitor

4.Lyoto

5.Rampage

6.Shogun

7.Chael

Doing the same for judging only how they did against DC(which I don't like comparing this way but for shits and giggles)

1.Barnett

2.Frank Mir

3.Roy Nelson

4.Monson

5.Bigfoot

6.Cummings

7.Staring

Doing it this way puts Jeff Monson above Bigfoot, which I'm sure people would complain about in terms of me having Monson higher.

Staring vs Chael-Jones

Cummins vs Shogun-Jones

Bigfoot vs Rampage-Cormier

Monson vs Lyoto-Jones

Nelson vs Vitor-Cormier

Mir vs Rashad-Draw

Aleks vs Barnett-Cormier

3-3-1 Even

We dog you cause when we share our opinion with you, you argue it and try to force your opinion on us. So we would rather just dog u Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent -
MrAntichrist - I normally like your posts but having Mir as DCs second toughest opponent over Nelson and Bigfoot and Aleksander as Jones' fourth toughest considering the fight he gave him doesn't make any sense at all.

Rashad was a quick undersized HW as well and he won TUF. DC won a few decisions at HW against guys he matched up very well against. Barnett and Mir are damn near useless if they can't take you down. Roy Nelson can't hit a moving target. The Big Foot win at the time was impressive to his credit. Point is, with the right matchups anyone can look like a world beater.

Why didn't DC get matched up with other top contenders like Overeem, Werdum, Browne, or JDS. Does he train with them too? Phone Post 3.0
I didn't say DC was a world beater, or even that he was going to beat Jones. All I said is that he fought HWs as a smaller guy, and Jones fights LHWs as the larger guy and I disagreed with OPs ranking of their respective opponents. But thanks for trying to be a dick. Phone Post 3.0

JTA710 - We dog you cause when we share our opinion with you, you argue it and try to force your opinion on us. So we would rather just dog u Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm not trying to force my opinion. I'm more interested in hearing other opinions like from people like you.

I'm sure there's at least 1 or 2 rankings and or match ups you don't agree with.

Perhaps this isn't the best comparison. I should maybe have made a thread asking how many rounds it would take Jones to beat the same guys DC beat, and see if people pick Jones as fairing better, the same, or worse.

Are we talking about if they fought each other who would win, or who's the more skilled opponent?