JBJ on JRE - can one stomach it?

I love Joe. I haven't missed an episode. I haven't listened to the JBJ episode yet because I don't think I can listen to JBJ's bullshit for 3hrs. Is it tolerable or is he his regular fake self?

He's fake as fuck as usual 

Rahjai MD -

He's fake as fuck as usual 

Thanks. I guess this is the one I skip. 

JBJ has no fucking clue right now.  He's not the brightest bulb

It was OK. My biggest surprise was how dumb Jones is. He really doesn't seem to be a very smart guy. Phone Post 3.0

For a narcissistic sociopath he's quite boring Phone Post 3.0

Honesty - It was OK. My biggest surprise was how dumb Jones is. He really doesn't seem to be a very smart guy. Phone Post 3.0

Not surprised 

Got 5 min in and had to stop. Jones has to be the most unlikable and fake person on earth after Hillary Clinton.

El Duderino -

Got 5 min in and had to stop. Jones has to be the most unlikable and fake person on earth after Hillary Clinton.

VU

Tried to give him a chance but he didn't come off good. Phone Post 3.0

not so bad

It's crazy that Jon still doesn't really take responsibility for anything he does wrong. 

He should fire whoever told him to go on that show. 

I was like holyshit shit this guy don't care about the Prego woman he was just happy he got away with fuck all.

Then he admits he will prob drink again and Rogans like WTF did he just say.

Same as he ever was, honestly.

I feel rock bottom has yet to be hit. Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins - For a narcissistic sociopath he's quite boring Phone Post 3.0
Fucking lol. Nailed it Phone Post 3.0

Listened and enjoyed. He is an odd guy but not many athletes on his level are normal. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed the podcast, felt it's pretty obvious jones is nuts. I think this dude is going to continue this downward spiral until he gets his ass whooped. Enjoy the show

The dick pull thing seems like he was making shit up as he was saying it 

He's so clueless. Guy doesn't even know he's on a downward spiral, fuckin thinks he's at his best and shit.

joe was having a hard time not being like wtf? A lot of the time.