JBW Annual Shoot and BJJ grading

Hi Guys,

Its that time of year again. JBW's annual shoot and bjj supergrading/xmas breakup this Sat 20th December.

It would be awsome to have some of the "old school" guys from Dominance and the Hangar to come along and watch.

We have several students attempting green, 2 attempting black for the first time, and some of the current blackbelts regrading for the fun of it!

BJJ grading will see some new blues by the end of the day (hopefully! Fresh meat hehe!!!).

Hope to see you all there on the day!

angelo

mmmm...how sweet, fresh meat!!
I will be in Geelong that weekend, what time does the rukus start??

Cam

Cam is definately old....er 'old school'.

Dave.

Now that's just plain nasty!!

Truth hurts "old schooler", don't feel bad that I am younger and better looking:)

Dave.

well your half right, your younger...by the way, with you back on the brew, I may buy shares in CUB...

dave ,

why did you get off the brew to start with ?

I will probably be in Geelong that week so i might check it out.

due to delusions of grandeur ;)

Torture... ahh er I mean fun, begins at 10.00am

Will be at the beach as per previous years afterwards.

Hope to see you guys there.

I think Dave will win the Big Head award this year!

can someone please detail what a grading in JBW shootfighting involves. how do you get a black belt in it?

I went off the beer because I used to get drunk to justify doing stupid things, did lots of silly things, decided not to do them any more. Stayed off it for a long while and getting off it again, I feel fucking terrible 2 days later, not hungover just unwell and feeling pretty crap about myself. Cam, save the dollars, the drinking days put to rest again.

Dave.

'I feel fucking terrible 2 days later, not hungover just unwell and feeling pretty crap about myself'

dave , dont ever take exctacy ;)

HAHAHA

Seroiusly, fuckin big props to you Dave. Just do your best and cop the ribbing on the chin. (& no I don't mean the Ansell variety either Cobras!)

"can someone please detail what a grading in JBW shootfighting involves. how do you get a black belt in it? "

Shootfighting is a blend of streetwise self defense systems. It incorporates Boxing, kickboxing, takedowns, a few grappling subs and if you train regularly for about 3-4 years you can attempt blackbelt via a grading syllubus!

I'm sure Dominance offers this same style for those who do not wish to travel to Geelong to train.

regards

Angelo

Just moved back to geelong area. After my "BJJ DRAUGHT" I'm really looking forward to hiting the mats again (see if i cant one day make my blue changfe color :-P )

The xmas breakups / grading are always a good time, see ya's there

JOhn

Come and say hi after the grading, I'll be going for my green belt, and will be wearing my GI with TEAM BRACCA patches on the front of the jacket!

See you Saturday

Angelo