JDS 239, Cain 240

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
GSP24 - 

Fat weighs more than muscle. Phone Post

I lol'ed :D VTFU

Density and weight are not the same thing.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Right Tony, you directly say that Cain should take his S&C and diet more seriously, then say you aren't saying that...but I don't get it.

I never argued his conditioning, ever. Looking purely at strength and diet. He could easily get to
LHW.

Jesus you two are so eager to lynch someone today huh? Lol

Nice gif, but no... Phone Post

Nonlinear - 

Density and weight are not the same thing.

Hence Jon Stewarts reaction. :)

Cain was all of 250 in college with legs like tree trunks...and that's a guy whose working out constantly (as college wrestlers do).

He may be able to lose more weight but 205 would be a difficult cut, IMO. Phone Post

Tony Montana -I never argued his conditioning, ever. Looking purely at strength and diet. He could easily get to
LHW.

Trying to narrow it down to semantics makes you look desperate. Here are your exact quotes:

"I am not arguing Cain doesn't work hard" (didn't specify in what exact area)

After saying:

"If he wants to be the best he should take his strength training and diet more seriously."

So you clearly said that Cain doesn't take his strength training and diet seriously, then went on to say you weren't arguing that he doesn't work hard.

Just stop now, it's not working out well for you in this thread.

Tony Montana - 

JDS has a lot more lean muscle. Cain always looks soft, like 10-15 lbs of fat too soft. Always wondered about his strength training and diet...he could definitely do better. I'd argue Cain could fight at LHW if he cut the fat.
While it works for some, like big country, carrying around that extra fat isn't helping Cain. Phone Post

I tend to agree.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Tony Montana -I never argued his conditioning, ever. Looking purely at strength and diet. He could easily get to
LHW.

Trying to narrow it down to semantics makes you look desperate. Here are your exact quotes:

After saying:

"If he wants to be the best he should take his strength training and diet more seriously."

So you clearly said that Cain doesn't take his strength training and diet seriously, then went on to say you weren't arguing that he doesn't work hard.

Jesus u don't stop do u? You're arguing for the sake of arguing. Nothing better to do I guess.

Please excuse me while I don't give a fuck about what you have to say any further. Phone Post

I always love threads when regular people try to give pro fighters advice on training Phone Post

Blackbeltpanda - 

I always love threads when regular people try to give pro fighters advice on training Phone Post

This is not necessarily in reference to Cain or JDS but there are way too many pro fighters who have sh*t cardio.

The fact that they are professionals makes it that much more shameful.

This is a very legitimate criticism from a "regular" guy.

Pro fighters are far from perfect.

Jons Forsberg - "While it works for some, like big country, carrying around that extra fat isn't helping Cain."

what the fuck are you talking about?

He is saying carrying around extra fat isnt helping Cain gain the interest of the homosexual fanbase. Except the chubby chasers

GSP24 - Fat weighs more than muscle. Phone Post

How does a lb of fat weigh more than a lb of muscle? Phone Post

Jons Forsberg - "While it works for some, like big country, carrying around that extra fat isn't helping Cain."

what the fuck are you talking about?

Didn't you know, Roy has a better record than Cain plus superior cardio. ROFL. Phone Post

RICKYB -
GSP24 - Fat weighs more than muscle. Phone Post

How does a lb of fat weigh more than a lb of muscle? Phone Post

Deep. That's not what that means.

SMH. Phone Post

More muscle means more oxygen needed means a slower pace for cain. If he gets ktfo again, losing the fat & going to 205 might be his best option. Im sure Cain trains hard, he just probably likes to eat... Phone Post

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - The reason Cain weighs the same as JDS is because Cain has some pretty juicy thighs, if he had normal sized legs he'd be like 220 or 225.

I'm not big at all but I gained like 15 pounds after high school, and most of it was from working out my legs. That's the reason Kongo looks so fucking massive, but weighed in only at 230 in his last fight, skinny legs.

Kongo doesn't have skinny legs.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Gokudamus stole my name - This isnt a bodybuilding contest. Musclemass requires oxygen, the more muscle you put on the more you will lose in conditioning. Ask Shane Carwin

The only reason to put on more muscle would be if he is regularly getting overpowered by other HWs. Looking at his fights with Lesnar and Rothwell im going to go ahead and say thats not a problem for Cain

This Phone Post

GSP24 - 

Fat weighs more than muscle. Phone Post

You just went full retard.

Here, the following pics should paint a clear picture for you:

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
LHW.

After saying:

It's not that hard to understand. He was saying although he trained his ass of he needs to clean up his diet.

And all the fat people came out of the woodwork to lynch him lol

I don't care how bad your genetics are if you train hard and are taking in less calories than your burning you will lose weight... Regardless of how slow ur metabolism is. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
LHW.

After saying:

It's not that hard to understand. He was saying although he trained his ass of he needs to clean up his diet.

And all the fat people came out of the woodwork to lynch him lol

I don't care how bad your genetics are if you train hard and are taking in less calories than your burning you will lose weight... Regardless of how slow ur metabolism is. Phone Post