JDS broke his hand out of

Arlovski would be badass, but they probably want a Brazilian in the main event since it's in Brazil. What about Big Foot

I Support BBC in Pink Shorts - Arlovski would be badass, but they probably want a Brazilian in the main event since it's in Brazil. What about Big Foot
This is what I was thinking. But didn't he get suspended for testing hot? Phone Post 3.0

I Support BBC in Pink Shorts - Arlovski would be badass, but they probably want a Brazilian in the main event since it's in Brazil. What about Big Foot
Bigfoot is suspended if I remember correctly. Phone Post 3.0

There's the additional problem of having a Brazilian card headlined by two non-Brazilians. Globo Esporte can't be happy about that.

Not that they necessarily have any good options on that. Keep in mind Gonzaga just lost to Miocic uncompetitively and no one wants to see that rematch, Bigfoot is still under suspension, Werdum is obviously not an option, and you'd have to be an utter bastard to want to see Big Nog put in there (plus he's probably not medically cleared).

If you expanded options to include Brazilian LHWs, then I suppose there's Little Nog, but I'd be fucking shocked if he took this fight.

Captain_Underpants - 
This is what I was thinking. But didn't he get suspended for testing hot? Phone Post 3.0

I forgot about that. How long was the suspension? 6 months?

2014 is starting to turn out like 2012 with all the injuries.

Heavyweight division has been murdered by injuries...this sucks. Phone Post 3.0

They need the bellator gloves Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - They need the bellator gloves Phone Post 3.0
Voted up for name and post Phone Post 3.0

training injuries suck

ranier wolfcastle -

training injuries suck

Holy fuck that's amazing Phone Post 3.0

Gabe gonzaga ?

Hw thiago silva? Phone Post 3.0

Maldonado vs Micoc Phone Post 3.0

Eskoe1 - Maldonado vs Micoc Phone Post 3.0