JDS koed himself

Goin for that guillotine at the end... he landed on his head.

Gif please Phone Post

no he tko'd himself via not wanting anymore.

Can't fault him though, 20+ mins of beating.

Doesn't matter if he did or not. He got the shit beat out of him regardless, and imo was KO'd by Cain earlier anyway.

even if he did, does it matter?

Kole TKO'd his own career

He didn't KO himself - he was just done.

He was completely conscious and aware of what was going on and was never knocked out. He was just fucking done.

Im getting rustled here

Anyway you slice it, the canvas did in a fraction of a second what Cain couldn't in 9 rounds of beating: Finish Junior.

Haha yes Cain dominated him and was going to win. But also JDS for sure KO'd himself (not completely out). Phone Post

I agree, he KOed himself on tha guillotine after Cole Konrad retired. Phone Post 3.0

Cain sat out of it. JDS was too weathered.

kevsh - Anyway you slice it, the canvas did in a fraction of a second what Cain couldn't in 9 rounds of beating: Finish Junior.

You my friend is a fucking troll Cain beat day ass again and jds gave up! Bottom of that ladder he goes! Phone Post

*dat Phone Post

Looked like Cain hit a switch Phone Post 3.0

Card -

Cain defended and by doing so, made Junior go head first into the canvas. Finished him off with a punch. Phone Post

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -
Card -

Cain defended and by doing so, made Junior go head first into the canvas. Finished him off with a punch. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Card - 

the damage was done by cains slam. beautiful tecnique by cain. what a fuckin fight. and sanchez vs melendez, def fotn. maybe foty. sanchez has to be the most game fighter on the planet. i love that motherfucker.

Cain gator rolled like a mothafudda. Awesome GIF. Phone Post

Chareth Cutestory - Junior knew that he couldn't win so being the nice guy that he is, he KOed himself to help cement Cain's legacy.

Yup Phone Post