JDS OFFICIAL excuse thread

I think he just got tagged early on with a big bomb of a punch and he was never really able to come back after that. I'm really surprised that he lasted until the time limit was up. The fact that he made it to the end of the time allotment proves that he's tough as nails.

Viva -
PJ Benn Fan - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - The illness and/or injury excuses will no doubt flow like wine following this fight.

Just like Cains injury excuse!

These guys and their trainers are all the same nowadays and there are cliche excuses I am convinced they learn.

I blew my knee out, blew my back out, personal problems, etc, etc.

How often do you just hear "no excuses, he beat me fair and square" with no excuses at that point or a later date?

Very very seldom!

Just because some fighters use them as an excuse (Phil Davis and Tito Ortiz) that doesn't mean that they are always an excuse

Seriously shut up about "excuses" already!

Some fighters have clearly been injuried and have clearly had their performances suffer as a result (Shogun in many recent fights)

Injuries are real. Lay offs are real. Rust is real etc

Look at that specific fighter, compare his performamces prior to injury, and come to your own senses if its an "excuse" or not

Excuses are: Forrest lost to a healthy Shogun because he was having a baby

Facts are: Shogun was injuried the first time against Forrest. It cost Shogun his performance dearly. A healthy Shogun crushed Forrest within minutes and that said it all

Etc

Thiaguy/legkicktothehead/strength? Phone Post

Threatened by Cains brown pride gang members and/or the pride that Cain had tonight was browner. Phone Post

All Herb Dean's fault

Watched too much Roy Jones before fight. Hands were at my ankles, now my jaw is broken.

hmb - JDS put the bank on Cain.

Lol awesome Phone Post

ttt

All of the above.

He didn't want to get called out by his hero Tyson Fury...lost on purpose. Phone Post

He wasn't there mentally. Phone Post

Cracked skull Phone Post

Wanted to be nice Phone Post

MahatmaPetey - Dana roofied his water backstage. Phone Post

This Phone Post

It was guaranteed he'd come up with something.

Brazilians are THE sorest losers. Phone Post

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Brown recluse spider Phone Post

Been done by someone else already. Except he won. Weird.