JDS still hangs out near the fence

Old habits die hard I guess.

Stipe banked on it.

cyberc92 -

But would you have started this thread if it wasn't said about a half dozen times during the broadcast?

sgotwalks - 
cyberc92 -

But would you have started this thread if it wasn't said about a half dozen times during the broadcast?

/thread

sgotwalks -
cyberc92 -

I had the fight on mute. I didn't want to hear Rogan anymore. You can eat a dick now.

McSurly -
sgotwalks - 
cyberc92 -

/thread

Give him the benefit of the doubt - 05 join date and it was a sticking point for JDS after Cain 3.

cyberc92 -
sgotwalks -
cyberc92 -

I had the fight on mute. I didn't want to hear Rogan anymore. You can eat a dick now.

Then the real question is, who do you think won without sound?

Flyers179 -
McSurly -
sgotwalks - 
cyberc92 -

/thread

Give him the benefit of the doubt - 05 join date and it was a sticking point for JDS after Cain 3.

Actually I have been posting on the UG since about 2001 but forgot my login credentials and created this account in 05. Assuming you are from Philly based on the Flyers name.

I'm on the fence about Junior retiring.  Not!

Yeah man it's weird, every fight I think surely he's addressed this and then the fight starts and he backs up to the fence. He doesn't even seem aware that the fence is behind him, he kinda trips over it and it holds him up so he can get cracked.

I see people say he's done and he doesn't have it anymore but a part of me wonders how much different he'd look if he pressed forward rather than backing up.

Either way it's a bummer to see such an amazing fighter make the same mistake over and over again.

sgotwalks -
cyberc92 -

No, not everyone clings on Rogans every word like your nutthugger ass does. Like most real fans, he probably mutes Rogan nowadays. What a completely retarded, useless post. Par for the course.

I said it on another thread before this fight that rothwell exposed that big time in the fight all the hard shots rothwell hit jds with were on trying to clinch against the cage.

elcornjr - Yeah man it's weird, every fight I think surely he's addressed this and then the fight starts and he backs up to the fence. He doesn't even seem aware that the fence is behind him, he kinda trips over it and it holds him up so he can get cracked.

I see people say he's done and he doesn't have it anymore but a part of me wonders how much different he'd look if he pressed forward rather than backing up.

Either way it's a bummer to see such an amazing fighter make the same mistake over and over again.

agreed 100%. Junior is better than what he showed