JDS will beat Cain convincingly

First of all, 5 Rounds DOESN'T benefit Cain.

JDS' last 2 fights have gone all 3 Rounds. Cain's last 3 Round fight was 2 years ago.

Cain has been out a long time, when Cain loses, a LOT of UGers who picked Cain will say that the lay off had him rusty and that's the reason he lost.

People who picked Cain are all but dismissing Shane Carwin's wrestling, when his credentials are better than Cain's. In the JDS fight, Carwin was FRESH...... NOT GASSED, and couldn't take JDS down.

Junior Dos Santos fought Roy Nelson for the #1 Contender shot, but like a warrior, he didn't want to wait and fought a dangerous Carwin, after over a year "waiting".........I just don't see JDS being denied this Saturday. He will brutalize Cain.

If I'm wrong, I will TTT this thread myself.

Always go with the wrestler.

-the judges.

i think it will be a decent fight...i cant pick one for this dammit!!

You could be right?

JDS got tired against ROY NELSON..

Cain has the BEST CARDIO in MMA heavy weight history....

5 rounds helps CAIN

its obvious but OP u no unbderstand?

I kinda want jds to win, but I picked cain in another thread so im going to assume I knew what I was talking about. cain by tko round 4. Phone Post

When cain wins apologize n admit u suck Phone Post

mdh2k10 -  carwin is a division 2 wrestler that hadn't wrestled competitively for over a decade.

and jds never met a round 2 or 3 that he couldn't GAS in

cain is going to take him down over and over and over and over

But... Credentials... Phone Post

wreckker -  JDS got tired against ROY NELSON..

Cain has the BEST CARDIO in MMA heavy weight history....

5 rounds helps CAIN

its obvious but OP u no unbderstand?

got tired against Roy Nelson? maybe a little, but he still beat him convincingly and remember WHY he got tired? JDS went full force and tried to finish Roy, Cain is completely different in his style of attack and picks his shots better.

It's not that hard to see the differences in styles, compare JDS' apeshit ground and pound he put on Carwin with what Cain did to Kongo.

Carwin's face looked like a mask from a horror movie, what did Kongo have? bloody nose? of course Cain is going to be fresher with that type of ground and pound compared to JDS'. Look at his fight with Lesnar, he was methodical with his punches, and picked his shots perfectly..which is the real reason he doesn't seem to tire, so enough of this best cardio bullshit.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say the reverse happens.

S/N bet?

I think its going to be a hell of a fight, but I think Cain should pull it off, but you cant count JDS out obv. 

Great fight. If I had to bet my life on it I'd be more comfortable with JDS. But it's almost 50/50.

What makes it so hard to analyze is that both fighters have been dominant in almost every minute of every fight they've had in the UFC. Neither has shown real weakness, other than maybe Cain's hittability (getting tagged by Kongo is fine, getting tagged by Lesnar is not).

wreckker -  JDS got tired against ROY NELSON..

Nonsense.

JDS landed 54 of 111 strikes against Nelson in round 3. And that's all standup, which tires you more than GNP from top. In round 1 he landed 49 of 96 strikes. Yet somehow ignorant fans thinks it means he "gassed". He slowed down a bit in terms of puching power, from then every fighter does from first to third.

Compare this to the Kongo fight - where Cain set a furious pace against Kongo in the third. It was phenomal. However - this was all GNP. Not the same thing. Plus, you could tell that a whole lot of power had been sapped from Cain's strikes.

Overall neither has displayed any sort of cardio weakness. I do believe Cain has the cardio advantage, but I don't think it's a large one. And this notion of JDS gassing against Nelson is pure ignorance.

i think jds takes it. cain is being pumped up big time, made out to be better than he is. he is still an incredible fighter but jds is going to find a way to beat him. he will stop tds. it will shock ppl.

"People who picked Cain are all but dismissing Shane Carwin's wrestling, when his credentials are better than Cain's." Can you expand on how their crendtials compare specifically?(I'm assuming you're talking about there ameture wrestling credentials?)

Going for JDS too, but not with much confidence.

OveREEMed A New Butthole - I agree,

The problem with Cain is that while his striking is crisp, he gets tagged a lot! Kongo tagged him, Lesnar tagged him, Nog landed. It's just that they could not finish him off.

When JDS tags him, and he will, he won't let him off the hook.

JDS TKO/KO Round 1.

Credit where it's due, bang on.

Devlyn -
OveREEMed A New Butthole - I agree,

The problem with Cain is that while his striking is crisp, he gets tagged a lot! Kongo tagged him, Lesnar tagged him, Nog landed. It's just that they could not finish him off.

JDS TKO/KO Round 1.

Credit where it's due, bang on.

This. Good call. Phone Post

OveREEMed A New Butthole - I agree,

JDS TKO/KO Round 1.

Winning! Phone Post

supersaiyan - i think it will be a decent fight...i cant pick one for this dammit!!

Sorta this, but I'm leaning towards the champ. Phone Post

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - First of all, 5 Rounds DOESN'T benefit Cain.

JDS' last 2 fights have gone all 3 Rounds. Cain's last 3 Round fight was 2 years ago.

Cain has been out a long time, when Cain loses, a LOT of UGers who picked Cain will say that the lay off had him rusty and that's the reason he lost.

People who picked Cain are all but dismissing Shane Carwin's wrestling, when his credentials are better than Cain's. In the JDS fight, Carwin was FRESH...... NOT GASSED, and couldn't take JDS down.

Junior Dos Santos fought Roy Nelson for the #1 Contender shot, but like a warrior, he didn't want to wait and fought a dangerous Carwin, after over a year "waiting".........I just don't see JDS being denied this Saturday. He will brutalize Cain.

If I'm wrong, I will TTT this thread myself.

I think on many points your right. But I do think your wrong about a 5 rd fight not benefiting Cain I think it does. Going off last fights ( which is tricky as some much can happen in between) It a really Intresting fight as its so close. If I was a betting man ;) I'd go with Cain to win by UD or maybe even finish it. I wouldn't be Suprised if JDS finish it ala last time. But that what makes mma so exciting.